Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default MSNBC: Law Enforcement Officers Are Nazis and Trump Is Running Concentration Camps

These people are scummy, and liars, all of them. Nazis and concentration camps And yet the kids that are in these concentration camps, and in cages - in reality get treated better than our homeless and our veterans. And this nitwit literally stated he knows that they are "marching them to showers".

---

MSNBC: Law Enforcement Officers Are Nazis and Trump Is Running Concentration Camps

This is the modern day left — Completely unhinged.

Friday morning on MSNBC’s Morning Joe Show host Joe Scarborough on Friday compared US law enforcement officers to Nazis.

The Morning Joe host compared US law enforcement officials to Nazis marching children to the showers.

Joe Scarborough: I know children are being marched away to showers. I know they’re being marched away to showers, being told they are just like the Nazis.

Later in the day on Friday MSNBC hosts accused the Trump Campaign of running concentration camps.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...n-camps-video/

And the reality:

---

Inside Shelter for Illegal Alien Children Separated from Parents

The Department of Health and Human Services hosted Breitbart News and other media on a tour of a facility in El Cajon, California, on Friday where migrant children are being sheltered after being separated from their parents.

The children are separated from their parents — or, to be precise, from the adults accompanying them, who may or may not be their parents — when their parents cross the southern U.S. border illegally and are caught and detained.

Previously, under the “catch-and-release” policy, the adults would be released. Under the “zero tolerance” policy of the Trump administration, the adults are being detained and prosecuted. Children cannot be incarcerated with them.

However, families that arrive together at legal ports of entry and apply for asylum status are generally not split up and are permitted to stay in the U.S. pending the adjudication of their applications (which can take several years).

Democrats and the mainstream media have accused the administration of separating the children of “immigrants” from their parents and imprisoning them in “cages.” On Thursday, CNN analyst and Playboy reporter Brian Karem shouted at White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders: “These people have nothing. They come to the border with nothing and you throw children in cages.” None of the reporters in the briefing room corrected him.

The facility at El Cajon, however, is not a “cage.” It is a comfortable facility providing lodging, meals, clothing, medical care, education, recreation, counseling, and other services.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/california/...-from-parents/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Why anyone pays attention to MSNBC beyond the fantasy and comedy creations of theirs is beyond me.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Watching that pure bull shit is how we get brain washed little hacks like pete and gabette. They listen to that crap and hang on every word, and believe it all without question.

Why? Because they're ALL full of HATE, and it doesn't matter if it's TRUE to them or not, just so long as it's TRASHING president Trump and those of us that support him, they lap it up like starving junk yard dogs. Worst part is, then they go out and regurgitate it.

Democrats truly have become the TRASH of America... in fact, the TRASH of the WORLD. Where ever they are, whatever they control, it just turns to SHIT.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-16-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

How about this for a solution. We have numerous military bases all around the country that are either decommissioned or are in the process or should be. Why not refurbish these facilities and designate them for specific sanctuary seekers. Segregate camps by nation, or by families vs single arrivals, etc. Let the folks know that they will stay there until their cases are adjudicated and that they have the option of A) staying there until a judge says whether you can stay or will be sent back to your country of origin, B) you voluntary request to return to your home country or another country that will take you or C) agree to join your fellow countrymen in extensive military and political training in forming a liberation army. All detainees will receive education in history, economics and political systems, emphasizing the virtues of a capitalist, constitutional republic that respects the rights of the minority and the rule of law. Detainees of proper age will receive extensive military training with a goal of returning to their home country and liberating it from the corrupt totalitarian regime that is currently in charge. This will all be done in full view of the public, sending the simultaneous message that this is your only option awaiting you if you choose to enter this country illegally and that those countries encouraging their citizens to flee to the US to lessen their social welfare obligations while cashing in on remittances sent back home can expect a US backed liberation force visiting in the near future.

This would be a humane way to detain and monitor illegal aliens while dealing with the root of the problem in the first place. I think you would be amazed at how quickly migrant flows to this country would dry up and how only true asylum seekers would make their way to the border. These detention facilities could also serve as the site of extreme vetting and could possibly be listed as priority locations for issuance of temporary work visas or foreign student waivers to those that have earned those rights.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Why anyone pays attention to MSNBC beyond the fantasy and comedy creations of theirs is beyond me.
    I don't see how they have an audience. I mean even if I was playing the bad guy, I'd just slant the truth like every other journalist in the world but I wouldn't just make up shit. That's ridiculous and once your credibility is gone, so are you. In theory anyway. Looks like MSNBC defies that rule of thumb.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I don't see how they have an audience. I mean even if I was playing the bad guy, I'd just slant the truth like every other journalist in the world but I wouldn't just make up shit. That's ridiculous and once your credibility is gone, so are you. In theory anyway. Looks like MSNBC defies that rule of thumb.
    MSNBC is the supermarket tabloid of the media 'industry'. Any network that would have Al Sharpton as
    a program host is pathetic beyond measure.

I would rather get news from MAD Magazine than pay attention to that den of fools.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    MSNBC is the supermarket tabloid of the media 'industry'. Any network that would have Al Sharpton as
    a program host is pathetic beyond measure.

I would rather get news from MAD Magazine than pay attention to that den of fools.
    Alfred E. Newman is probably insulted. At least MAD magazine was funny.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

11. Likes Elessar, FakeNewsSux liked this post