Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Here We Go Again, Brain Washing CHILDREN Into SEXUAL PERVERSION...

What happened to the homos that used to say, "just leave us alone and we'll leave you alone?" What happened to that? And now, according to facefuck, you can gleefully totally endorse the sexually perverse brain washing of children obviously too young to even understand this sick garbage, but oh boy, you had better not say ONE DAMN WORD about it DISAGREEING, that's HATE SPEECH.

How SICK the world is becoming. The PERVERT crowd and those who support them won't be happy until two fags can have BUTT SEX IN PUBLIC, and people will be FORCED to APPLAUD. Just more TRASHING of humanity and MORALITY brought to you by your friendly neighborhood LIBERAL DEMOCRAT PROGRESSIVE FASCISTS, the TRASH of societies the world over...

CRITICIZE 'CHILD ABUSE' ON FACEBOOK, GET BANNED FOR 'HATE SPEECH'

Posting a video on Facebook in which an adult is seen enthusiastically indoctrinating very young children in the wonders of being homosexual, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, a “gay icon,” or at the very least a “gay ally,” is just fine.

But criticizing the video on Facebook, however mildly, is “hate speech.”

That’s the bizarre message the social-media giant delivered to Robert A.J. Gagnon, Ph.D., associate professor of New Testament at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, who was blocked from Facebook for 24 hours for supposedly engaging in “hate speech” when he briefly criticized the shocking video.

The rest of the story: http://www.wnd.com/2018/06/criticize...r-hate-speech/
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-17-2018 at 07:06 PM.

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Saturate the people with the acceptance of abnormal behavior as normal and it will soon enough be the "norm". Remember when being a fag was something to be ashamed of and to hide? It's acceptance now is a DIRECT result of decades of brainwashing.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Saturate the people with the acceptance of abnormal behavior as normal and it will soon enough be the "norm". Remember when being a fag was something to be ashamed of and to hide? It's acceptance now is a DIRECT result of decades of brainwashing.
    And we're supposed to belief that the homo mafia doesn't have an "AGENDA?"

Give me a break, then LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I have never accepted it and never will accept it. No power known to man can make me accept it.
    Anybody trying to force me to accept will be in for a damn world of hurt. No law officer, government official, media asshole, soldier or any other worthless bastard attempting to force acceptance of such perversion upon me had best be well armed with plenty of ammo.
    I have spent my entire life teaching people not to try to fkk with me, aint about to quit now..
    If they do fear fear me before ,they always do after the fight is over.
    There are people in this world that were raised right, taught to fight, to kick ass and take names.
    I am one of those, and really do not care who the hell doesnt like it..---Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    And we're supposed to belief that the homo mafia doesn't have an "AGENDA?"

Give me a break, then LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!
    I'm completely against teaching kids that abnormal is normal about ANYTHING. It's like the left's agenda is to destroy right and push wrong in almost every instance. It's nonsensical to me. There's no reason for it.

Biology (science) dictates that homosexuality is aberrant behavior. Period. NOTHING changes THAT.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I'm completely against teaching kids that abnormal is normal about ANYTHING. It's like the left's agenda is to destroy right and push wrong in almost every instance. It's nonsensical to me. There's no reason for it.

Biology (science) dictates that homosexuality is aberrant behavior. Period. NOTHING changes THAT.
    Man you'd be banned from facebook in a heart beat...

I agree 100%. The only way they can FORCE this PERVERTED crap to be accepted is to BRAIN WASH CHILDREN. NATURE tells us it's PERVERTED, and ADULTS know it... at least adults that haven't been BRAIN WASHED.

This shit should be against the law. You teach reading and arithmetics and science in school, and leave your SEXUAL PERVERT crap at home.