Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Strzok To Testify Before Congress; No Immunity, Will Not Invoke 5th Amendment

Well, well... I hope he has good life insurance, because he'll need it. One more name on the long list of people the clintons have knocked off won't mean squat.
    But still, no immunity and won't invoke the 5th is no guarantee that he won't lie like a rug. Should be interesting though, probably something I'm going to watch with great interest. How I would love to see some of these corrupt bastards go to PRISON. And if he sings like a canary, Lord only knows who'll be on the hot seat next singing trying to save their ass. I'd laugh my ass if he implicates Mueller.

Strzok To Testify Before Congress; No Immunity, Will Not Invoke 5th Amendment

Peter Strzok, the FBI counterintelligence agent removed from Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, says he will voluntarily testify to Congressional investigators in the House Judiciary Committee and any other Congressional committee that asks, his attorney said in a letter released on Sunday after Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) threatened to Subpoena Strzok.

We were wondering what the seemingly new "who's gonna play me in the movie" Strzok headshot was all about...

Peter Strzok, who was singled out in a recent Justice Department inspector general report for the politically charged messages, would be willing to testify without immunity, and he would not invoke his Fifth Amendment rights in response to any question, his attorney, Aitan Goelman, said in an interview Sunday. Strzok has become a special target of President Trump, who has used the texts to question the Russia investigation. -WaPo

The disgraced FBI agent “wants the chance to clear his name and tell his story,” says Goelman, adding "He thinks that his position, character and actions have all been misrepresented and caricatured, and he wants an opportunity to remedy that."

No dates have been discussed yet for testimony, however Goelman called Goodlatte's subpoena threat "wholly unnecessary."

“Special Agent Strzok, who has been fully cooperative with the DOJ Office of Inspector General, intends to voluntarily appear and testify before your committee and any other Congressional committee that invites him,” wrote the Goelman, adding that Strzok “intends to answer any question put to him, and he intends to defend the integrity of the Clinton email investigation, the Russia collusion investigation to the extent that that’s a topic, and his own integrity.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-5th-amendment
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-17-2018 at 07:43 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

The guy gets paid to lie to people. He's probably better than good at it. Add the fact he's a leftwingnut to it and he probably has his Liar Extraordinaire Merit Badge.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post