Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default First Lady Melania Makes Surprise Visit To Texas Child Immigrant Detention Facility

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 10:21 AM PT — Thurs. June 21, 2018

First Lady Melania Trump made a surprise visit to Texas to visit a child detention center.
    The First Lady touched down Thursday, and spoke with officials at a detention facility in McAllen.

Melania thanked law enforcement for their kindness and compassion toward children who have been separated from their families at the southern border.
    She then asked many questions, including how she can help the children reunite with their families as quickly as possible.
    Her visit comes one day after President Trump signed an executive order keeping migrant families together at the border.
    http://www.oann.com/first-lady-melan...tion-facility/

At the risk of feeding Gabby's fixation with Melania, I had to post this because I saw it on the news this morning and it's the first time I recall every hearing her say anything

She seemed okay to me, and it was a nice gesture. Guess we'll have to wait for the leftoid MS critique to find out all the vile, duplicitous motives behind it and how it wasn't enough.

Hope she ate in a Mexican restaurant
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

She doesn't care.

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post