Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Liberals triggered when Trump hugs American flag

Which is nothing new, as he did the same while running. And it's also nothing new for liberals to be triggered, like 24x per day.

---

President Trump Hugs American Flag After Speech, Liberals Triggered

President Donald Trump hugged an American flag following a speech he gave marking the 75th anniversary of the National Federation of Independent Businesses at their conference in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday.

CBS’ Mark Knoller reported without comment, “Pres ends speech to @NFIB Conference and hugs flag.”

Former Hillary Clinton spokesman Jesse Ferguson was triggered, “Donald Trump hates everything America stands for and doesn’t believe in American values. When he touches the flag, it desecrates it.”

ABC’s Cecelia Vega snarked, “And then the president hugged a flag. No really. The End.”

A sample of the triggered liberal response to Vega’s video clip:

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...als-triggered/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Old ridge Runner liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I think hugging the flag is kinda drama-ish, myself.

That said, it's so nice of thses fruitloops to identify themselves via twitter so we know by name who we are laughing and sneering at
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Likes Old ridge Runner, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

My take is he's hugging the flag in response to those who piss on it during our national anthem.

President Trump is NOT a stupid man. You don't take a couple hundred million and become a billionaire if you're a dumbass. I think just about everything he does is calculated, and so is hugging the flag. He's demonstrating what we SHOULD think of the flag, instead of pissing on it during our anthem.

I personally don't see anything wrong with briefly hugging the flag, seems like a pretty innocuous thing to do to me. It also seems to me that the ones that it would trigger are the ones that have a problem with our flag, and/or patriotism, and/or love for America.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-20-2018 at 05:04 AM.

6. Thanks Old ridge Runner thanked this post