Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)

Default Pool time!

And the little lady approves!

First she thinks it's a big 'ol drinking bowl!

Then in and out checking things out

She approves!

And she went and grabbed a tennis ball, and then jumped back in, so I gave her the last one too

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat…You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war by land, sea, and air. War with all our might and with all the strength God has given us, and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs - Victory in spite of all terrors - Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival.
    Winston Churchill

2. Thanks Abbey thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I'll tell ya, it's great to see a happy, healthy and obviously a loved pet playing. I irks me something bad to see a pet that's been neglected. That's why every year I donate to the ASPCA.
    THE DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING:

ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, AP, ESPN, BET, TBS, WASHPO, HUFF'N PUFF, MEDIA MATTERS, USA Today, BLOOMBURG, The ATLANTIC, The GUARDIAN, AXIOS, Salon, MOVEON, DU, SNOPES, POLITICO, NY SLIMES, COMPLEX, RUETTERS, YAHOO NEWS, FACEBOOK NEWS, GQ, NEWSWEEK, Gallup, EBONY, GOOGLE SEARCH, BING, and the list goes on...

"The More I learn about people, the better I like my dog"... Mark Twain

"Sit your five dollar ass down before I make change... "

4. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I'll tell ya, it's great to see a happy, healthy and obviously a loved pet playing. I irks me something bad to see a pet that's been neglected. That's why every year I donate to the ASPCA.
    I took her home from Alaska and plan on loving her until her last breath. And until that time, she will get treated like a queen, get the best of everything I can give her, and be non-stop loved!

She didn't ask to leave where she had unlimited great outdoors and heaven for her in the winter - but I'm going to do my best to make her think she ain't missing anything! So a pool is a great steep in helping keep her happy & cool her off when she wants to.

I just got a 60 pack of tennis balls in the mail with it from Chewy! And 6 huge and colorful and hairy type tennis balls for indoor, which she will likely destroy before long! She sure does like to chew, and hasn't gotten any furniture or anything like that yet - only all the toys and other crap I buy for her - so far.
    I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat…You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war by land, sea, and air. War with all our might and with all the strength God has given us, and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs - Victory in spite of all terrors - Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival.
    Winston Churchill

6. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Abbey thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Growing so fast! Beautiful girl.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

8. Thanks Abbey thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post