Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    Today they are nothing more than money laundering operations of the Democrat Party.
    Well that shit is over... http://time.com/5323405/supreme-cour...ions-decision/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The SC decision only applies to public sector unions which had been the only unions growing in the US. I consider public sector unions an abomination. Basically what they are saying is that the American people (their employers) are such heartless, oppressive bastards that the only way they can possibly earn a decent living is to constantly walk out on their jobs and bleed the general population for over the top health care and pension plans that are sending any number of cities and states into bankruptcy. Besides, civil service legislation, passed by the vast majority of states, already protects the rights of public sector workers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    The SC decision only applies to public sector unions which had been the only unions growing in the US. I consider public sector unions an abomination. Basically what they are saying is that the American people (their employers) are such heartless, oppressive bastards that the only way they can possibly earn a decent living is to constantly walk out on their jobs and bleed the general population for over the top health care and pension plans that are sending any number of cities and states into bankruptcy. Besides, civil service legislation, passed by the vast majority of states, already protects the rights of public sector workers.
    Well, Gov Walker here in WI and our majority republican congress passed a "right to work" law, so no one here in the private sector can be forced to pay union dues anymore. I made them donate mine to the local methodist church in town when I worked for the state at the prison in Boscobel. Bastards, I couldn't believe I had to pay $50 a month to these shysters and I had no say in the matter. Seemed like EXTORTION to me, and us maintenance guys got lumped in with the damn correctional officers, and they didn't give a rats ass about us when it came to negotiations for wages. We just got bent over for that $50 a month. I'd NEVER do it again. I'd never take a job where I was forced into a union and HAD to pay, because you are 100% correct bro, they're nothing more than a money laundering scheme to get democrats elected.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-01-2018 at 12:28 PM.