Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Default Heart warming monkey reunion

With human foster parents. This is so cool! Be sure to watch the video.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/03...ral-video.html
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

2. Thanks Kathianne, darin, Russ, FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    With human foster parents. This is so cool! Be sure to watch the video.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/03...ral-video.html
    Now THAT'S a HUG! So sweet!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

omg adorable. Just incredible. Blows my mind how anyone could cause harm to an animal like that. So sweet.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

6. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    omg adorable. Just incredible. Blows my mind how anyone could cause harm to an animal like that. So sweet.
    I find myself playing this video over and over.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

8. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

From the title of the thread, I thought this was going to be something about the last DNC Convention, but this was a great video. Thanks Sassy.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

10. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Damn I love animals. I love dogs and cats and will ALWAYS have one to love and cherish and give a better life than anywhere else. But what I wouldn't do to own an exotic animal.

Monkeys are some of the brightest animals. Also the cutest, friendliest of you raise them, loving & just "pure". Pure as in like most animals, not affected by politics and life's BS. Just true and real love from animals, especially smart animals like monkeys and others from the primates. I want any kind SO bad. First a chimp that would never happen, based on legal issues and more. But a Capuchin? I can do that!

Limbali shows what I'm talking about in this video. Time away, and then he turns into a little baby who never forgot his parents when he sees them again! That is SO damn awesome and brings the tears. But also so dang fun to watch and also brings smiles!!

Some of these are older, but never get old!

This is a Capuchin monkey who was given to the local zoo. The owners still go back to visit him as well. And no matter 2 months or not, he acts like a little baby and whines when he sees his old owner. I feel bad from his little cries.

Here's an Elephant who hasn't seen his trainer in FIFTEEN YEARS! And then old timer starts barking orders, and the old timer elephant doesn't skip a beat. Pure love and friendship.

Here's a guy who raises gorillas. He went out to find a pair in the wild and had his daughter along. The daughter hasn't seen them in eons.

And same guy, but this time with his wife, who has NEVER seen them. It shows the love and the trust they give the man who raised them, and how he trusts who is with him!

And oldie but a goodie, and perhaps the best of all. These guys raised a lion and named him Christian. He went into the wild when he got too big. They went back out into the wild to see him YEARS later. This was the response from the deadly lion AND his pride...

Here is Robin Williams greeting the recently passed Koko the Gorilla. This animal, with his level of communication and sign language, shows just how smart they are and can be. And how he loved as well. This is true love when it comes to animals, and after just a few seconds they can bring out true love from an animal lover.

Last, but not a reunion. A little girl is given a kitten to keep. At first her first is smiling and thrilled with a kitten. Then she realizes it may be hers to keep, and out comes the disbelief and water works.

** That is the END of this video, which covers SEVEN reunion videos!!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

12. Likes Kathianne liked this post