Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    17,786
    Thanks (Given)
    3047
    Thanks (Received)
    4975
    Likes (Given)
    296
    Likes (Received)
    772
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18863372

    Default The Titanic never sank.

    Was listening to a podcast as I motored along Autobahns 61, 3, 1, 565, 43 and maybe another couple roads, about 180 miles each way to a wedding. Neat thing, 180 miles = 2hrs 15 minutes. Lots of 80.7 mph (equivalent) speed limits - through those I cruised at about 87mph in those zones.

    Anywho - the podcast spoke to the titanic and its "sinking"


    The crux of the thing:

    RMS Olympic crashed - at fault - into a military ship causing extensive damage. 20 Oct 1910. 20 Sep 1911, HMS Hawke. Same captain as the Titanic. Took two weeks to make the Olympic seaworthy. By November it was back in service but lost a propeller blade - delaying Titanic's launching.

    So - With the the help of the builders they avoided expensive repairs to the Olympic by doing BS patchwork repairs, re-naming it Titanic and then purposely scuttling it mid-cruise. By staging the sinking they could take their insurance money. With numerous ships nearby - some of them unreasonably located near by - like one which was coal-powered (somehow find coal during a coal strike) and it was sort of just chillin' there waiting...with NO passengers but about 3000 wool blankets and sweaters and such as cargo.

    Anywho - i found it fascinating - especially the image comparisons between the two ships.

    At the end of the longer of those you can see what seems to be clearly faked images showing "M" and "P".

    here's one (of many) YT Vids





    More: http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/964...ic_that_sank_/

    https://social.shorthand.com/Titanic...was-it-olympic

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33YjmU4vDlg
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

  2. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Podunk, WI
    Posts
    4,982
    Thanks (Given)
    2221
    Thanks (Received)
    2174
    Likes (Given)
    2148
    Likes (Received)
    1161
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10643257

    Default

    Very interesting stuff. I've always been intrigued with the Titanic sinking but I've never heard this. Best I heard was that there had been a fire burning in the coal storage since before they left port, which wasn't uncommon, but it was so intense that it had not only weakened the ships hull but it had also warped it. But the Titanic was switched with the Olympic? Incredible, especially the pictures of the actual ship laying at the bottom of the Atlantic.

    But check out what we see here in America when we click on your last link... that's pretty interesting too. Looks like someone has something to hide...

    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-09-2018 at 09:47 AM.
    THE DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING:

    ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, AP, ESPN, BET, TBS, WASHPO, HUFF'N PUFF, MEDIA MATTERS, USA Today, BLOOMBURG, The ATLANTIC, The GUARDIAN, AXIOS, Salon, MOVEON, DU, SNOPES, POLITICO, NY SLIMES, COMPLEX, RUETTERS, YAHOO NEWS, FACEBOOK NEWS, GQ, NEWSWEEK, Gallup, EBONY, GOOGLE SEARCH, BING, and the list goes on...

    "The More I learn about people, the better I like my dog"... Mark Twain

    "Sit your five dollar ass down before I make change... "

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    17,786
    Thanks (Given)
    3047
    Thanks (Received)
    4975
    Likes (Given)
    296
    Likes (Received)
    772
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18863372

    Default

    what do you see in the US at the last link? Did you attach an image?
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Podunk, WI
    Posts
    4,982
    Thanks (Given)
    2221
    Thanks (Received)
    2174
    Likes (Given)
    2148
    Likes (Received)
    1161
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10643257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    what do you see in the US at the last link? Did you attach an image?
    Yeah... you can't see it?
    THE DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING:

    ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, AP, ESPN, BET, TBS, WASHPO, HUFF'N PUFF, MEDIA MATTERS, USA Today, BLOOMBURG, The ATLANTIC, The GUARDIAN, AXIOS, Salon, MOVEON, DU, SNOPES, POLITICO, NY SLIMES, COMPLEX, RUETTERS, YAHOO NEWS, FACEBOOK NEWS, GQ, NEWSWEEK, Gallup, EBONY, GOOGLE SEARCH, BING, and the list goes on...

    "The More I learn about people, the better I like my dog"... Mark Twain

    "Sit your five dollar ass down before I make change... "

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    17,786
    Thanks (Given)
    3047
    Thanks (Received)
    4975
    Likes (Given)
    296
    Likes (Received)
    772
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18863372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Yeah... you can't see it?
    Can you attach it directly? Wherever it's hosted I'm being blocked from seeing.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Podunk, WI
    Posts
    4,982
    Thanks (Given)
    2221
    Thanks (Received)
    2174
    Likes (Given)
    2148
    Likes (Received)
    1161
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10643257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    Can you attach it directly? Wherever it's hosted I'm being blocked from seeing.
    Wow... I'm being blocked from seeing that youtube video in America, and you're being blocked from viewing simple links from a common American image hosting website... https://imgbb.com/

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-09-2018 at 10:21 AM.
    THE DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING:

    ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, AP, ESPN, BET, TBS, WASHPO, HUFF'N PUFF, MEDIA MATTERS, USA Today, BLOOMBURG, The ATLANTIC, The GUARDIAN, AXIOS, Salon, MOVEON, DU, SNOPES, POLITICO, NY SLIMES, COMPLEX, RUETTERS, YAHOO NEWS, FACEBOOK NEWS, GQ, NEWSWEEK, Gallup, EBONY, GOOGLE SEARCH, BING, and the list goes on...

    "The More I learn about people, the better I like my dog"... Mark Twain

    "Sit your five dollar ass down before I make change... "

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    17,786
    Thanks (Given)
    3047
    Thanks (Received)
    4975
    Likes (Given)
    296
    Likes (Received)
    772
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18863372

    Default

    Dang.............................................. ....... thanks though.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

  9. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
  10. #8
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Podunk, WI
    Posts
    4,982
    Thanks (Given)
    2221
    Thanks (Received)
    2174
    Likes (Given)
    2148
    Likes (Received)
    1161
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10643257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    Dang.............................................. ....... thanks though.
    You finally see the attachment though, right?
    THE DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING:

    ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, AP, ESPN, BET, TBS, WASHPO, HUFF'N PUFF, MEDIA MATTERS, USA Today, BLOOMBURG, The ATLANTIC, The GUARDIAN, AXIOS, Salon, MOVEON, DU, SNOPES, POLITICO, NY SLIMES, COMPLEX, RUETTERS, YAHOO NEWS, FACEBOOK NEWS, GQ, NEWSWEEK, Gallup, EBONY, GOOGLE SEARCH, BING, and the list goes on...

    "The More I learn about people, the better I like my dog"... Mark Twain

    "Sit your five dollar ass down before I make change... "

  11. Thanks darin thanked this post
  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    32,569
    Thanks (Given)
    17255
    Thanks (Received)
    17479
    Likes (Given)
    32
    Likes (Received)
    2403
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    Was listening to a podcast as I motored along Autobahns 61, 3, 1, 565, 43 and maybe another couple roads, about 180 miles each way to a wedding. Neat thing, 180 miles = 2hrs 15 minutes. Lots of 80.7 mph (equivalent) speed limits - through those I cruised at about 87mph in those zones.

    Anywho - the podcast spoke to the titanic and its "sinking"


    The crux of the thing:

    RMS Olympic crashed - at fault - into a military ship causing extensive damage. 20 Oct 1910. 20 Sep 1911, HMS Hawke. Same captain as the Titanic. Took two weeks to make the Olympic seaworthy. By November it was back in service but lost a propeller blade - delaying Titanic's launching.

    So - With the the help of the builders they avoided expensive repairs to the Olympic by doing BS patchwork repairs, re-naming it Titanic and then purposely scuttling it mid-cruise. By staging the sinking they could take their insurance money. With numerous ships nearby - some of them unreasonably located near by - like one which was coal-powered (somehow find coal during a coal strike) and it was sort of just chillin' there waiting...with NO passengers but about 3000 wool blankets and sweaters and such as cargo.

    Anywho - i found it fascinating - especially the image comparisons between the two ships.

    At the end of the longer of those you can see what seems to be clearly faked images showing "M" and "P".

    here's one (of many) YT Vids





    More: http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/964...ic_that_sank_/

    https://social.shorthand.com/Titanic...was-it-olympic

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33YjmU4vDlg
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

  13. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,526
    Thanks (Given)
    5016
    Thanks (Received)
    5558
    Likes (Given)
    280
    Likes (Received)
    905
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16733270

    Default

    I think Marvin Bush was behind the insurance scam.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •