Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default Teflon Trump Confounds Democrats and the Elites in General....

Last edited by LongTermGuy; 07-09-2018 at 02:50 PM. Reason: messed up...

2. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

It's simple... president Trump CONNECTS with people. He is DOING what the MAJORITY of Americans WANT DONE. The democrats just keep getting more RADICAL by the DAY, and more VIOLENT, and they're being REJECTED.

I don't know what part about what the democrats are doing ISN'T WORKING that they seem absolutely INCAPABLE of figuring out.

They're just unhinged... their HATE dominates their thinking process, and it's sinking their ship but they CAN'T... STOP.

Good for the republicans, good for conservatives, good for America.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-09-2018 at 07:30 PM.

4. Thanks LongTermGuy, CSM thanked this post
    Likes CSM liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Trump is not a conservative, nor does he connect with them, IMO. His "connection" with conservatives is he's not Hillary. That's the ones that held their noses and voted for him. Many didn't vote or voted 3rd party. Same problem he's facing next election. Not to mention the RINOs, not to be confused with conservatives, don't support him either.

I agree the left's last nut has come off the bolt. THAT is more in Trump's favor next election than he himself is. Except I know they aren't, I'd swear they were trying to purposefully lose
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Trump is not a conservative, nor does he connect with them, IMO. His "connection" with conservatives is he's not Hillary. That's the ones that held their noses and voted for him. Many didn't vote or voted 3rd party. Same problem he's facing next election. Not to mention the RINOs, not to be confused with conservatives, don't support him either.

I agree the left's last nut has come off the bolt. THAT is more in Trump's favor next election than he himself is. Except I know they aren't, I'd swear they were trying to purposefully lose
    Well, I disagree, because I'm about as conservative as you can get, and Trump connects with me, and it's got nothing at all to do with Hitlery. I have some pretty conservative friends around here too, and they all voted for Trump, and again, it had nothing to do with the hag. They were voting FOR Trump, not AGAINST Clinton.

The man has more support NOW than he did when he got elected, and I don't see anything dramatically changing that any time soon.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-10-2018 at 09:38 PM.

7. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post