Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default Watters' World are the best segments

Here's one

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5803965234001/

Check them out. Scary and funny.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

CLEAR EVIDENCE OF OUR DEM/LIB EDUCATION SYSTEM, THAT HAS BEEN DELIBERATELY DESIGNED TO BE DOWN, BY THE DEM PARTY, TO GET VOTES FROM GULLIBLE MORONS THAT SO EASILY FALL FOR ITS LIES AND PROPAGANDA.
    We in the South were lucky that we were the last part of the country to be fully infiltrated by this dem/lib well designed, brain destroying, public education system...

At least, thank God and my Southern birth, I graduated before it manifested itself here.
    For I see it now in its full evil, and propagandizing blossoming even here , and have to fight it daily in regards to my kids and grandchildren.
    Schools are currently graduating seniors with about a what was a fifth grade education back in the 60's/early 70's - and even that pertains to the brightest in the graduating classes, the rest are more ignorant than pigs in a pen and /or fish in a barrel, IMHO..
    THAT IS UNLESS THEIR PARENTS TO AN ACTIVE ROLE TO RETEACH THEM TRUE HISTORY, REAL MATH, REAL SCIENCE ,PROPER ENGLISH, GOLDEN, CLASSIC AND AMERICAN LITERATURE, ETC.

Sad to have to say this ,-- "unless by some great miracle this dark, deliberate, and evil course can be reversed, in my opinion this nation will be destroyed in less that 50 years at the most. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.