Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

That video is going to VIRAL right now, it won't play. This is the FACE of EVIL... this LYING little TURD belongs UNDER Fort Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-12-2018 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I've watched a little and had to tune it out so I don't keep getting the urge to want to punch this scumbag in the face.

---

Peter Strzok Refuses to Hand Over Texts to Congress

FBI agent Peter Strzok refused Thursday to hand over his text messages to Congress for further investigation, telling the U.S. House of Representatives that the Inspector General had already reviewed the relevant texts and found “no acts of bias.”

Strzok had been the lead agent in both the investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails, and of alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. He was part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team until he was removed due to the appearance of political bias, thanks to the emergence of anti-Trump text messages he had exchanged with his mistress.

House Judiciary Committee chair Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-LA) pointed out that Congress had independent authority to investigate, and asked Strzok directly: “Will you authorize release of them [the texts] to the United States Congress?” Strzok said: “No, sir.”

Earlier, Stzrok told Goodlatte that the Inspector General had allowed him and his legal counsel to review his text messages with former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, and to determine which were work-related. The texts included many statements hostile to Donald Trump and his supporters, and referred to stopping Trump from being elected and impeaching him after he had taken office.

Strzok’s description of the Inspector General’s report is not accurate. While the report did conclude that political bias had not affected the FBI’s actions as a whole with regard to the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s emails, the Inspector General noted that he had not been able to rule out the role of political bias in Strzok’s own decision to prioritize the Russia inquiry (emphasis added):

In assessing the decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop, we were particularly concerned about text messages sent by Strzok and Page that potentially indicated or created the appearance that investigative decisions they made were impacted by bias or improper considerations. Most of the text messages raising such questions pertained to the Russia investigation, and the implication in some of these text messages, particularly Strzok’s August 8 text message (“we’ll stop” candidate Trump from being elected), was that Strzok might be willing to take official action to impact a presidential candidate’s electoral prospects. Under these circumstances, we did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop was free from bias.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...s-to-congress/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Ok, 2 more...

Oh, and Gowdy kicks ass as usual!!

---

Peter Strzok: FBI Let Me Decide Which Texts I Thought Were ‘Relevant’ to Hand Over to IG

FBI agent Peter Strzok testified Thursday before the U.S. House that the Office of the Inspector General allowed him to decide which of his text messages with former FBI lawyer Lisa Page he would turn over to investigators — and which he would withhold.
    The text messages are central to the question over whether the FBI was motivated by political bias in recommending against the prosecution of Hillary Clinton, and pursuing as-yet-unproven claims of Russian collusion with President Donald Trump.

In one text message, Strzok vowed to Page that the FBI would “stop” Trump from becoming president. Other text messages discussed impeaching Trump. On several occasions, Strzok disparaged Trump supporters.

Yet there may have been other texts.

Stroke admitted to House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) that he had not, in fact, turned over all of his text messages to the Inspector General, and that he had been allowed to determine which ones had “material that was relevant to FBI business”:

Rep. Goodlatte: Now, you and Ms. Page used personal phones and accounts to communicate. Have you turned over those communications to the Inspector General?

Strzok: No, sir.

Rep. Goodlatte: If not, why not?

Strzok: Sir, they asked, and working with my attorney, the Inspector General and I arranged an agreement where I would go through my personal accounts and identify any material that was relevant to FBI business and turn it over. It was reviewed. There was none. And my understanding the inspector general was satisfied with that action.

Rep. Goodlatte: We know from texts that you and Ms. Page would transition to iMessage and Gmail. Who determined that messages were only personal in nature and not business-related, especially since you’ve just testified at length that a number of the communications that you have made on government communications devices were personal in nature?

Strzok: Sir, the broad, broad context of what I used personal email and phones for was personal communication. For those things that were work-related, almost universally that material was translated into FBI systems. Certainly, if it was anything that was a record or would constitute needing to be there, it was provided. But I made that decision.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...were-relevant/

Gowdy to Strzok: ‘I Don’t Give a Damn What You Appreciate’

Thursday while testifying before House committees, the FBI agent removed from special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation Peter Strzok got into a heated exchange with Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC).

Partial transcript as follows:

GOWDY: Your testimony is Bob Mueller did not kick you off because of the content of your text, he kicked you off because of some appearance he was worried about?

STRZOK: My testimony —what you asked, what I responded to that he kicked me off because of my bias. I’m stating to you, it is not my understanding that he kicked me off because of any bias. That it was done based an appearance. If you want to represent what you said accurately, I’m happy to answer that question, but I don’t appreciate what was originally said being changed.

GOWDY: I don’t give a damn what you appreciate, Agent Strzok. I don’t appreciate having FBI agent unprecedented level of animus working on two major investigations during 2016.

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...ou-appreciate/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Strozk might want to go find a nice, soothing ointment for that gaping wound Gowdy left where his ass used to be. Strozk is apparently as big an idiot as I gave him credit for. He should be held in contempt of Congress but I doubt he will if that fat, black female obstructionist Dem has anything to say about it.

And no, I'm not being racist. Don't know her name so you got a physical description
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Sure, of course the Dems will ultimately see this man as a hero of sorts. Sickening, and this one scumbag is worse than all of the Russian accusations.

Why would ANYONE be applauded after the nation knows what he has all stated in text messages to his girlfriend?

And one to go as far as to say he deserves a purple heart? Does this idiot realize that this is a MONSTROUS INSULT to every veteran and current military member - and especially so to those who did earn a purple heart, and those that have passed.
    ---

Democrats hijack fiery Strzok hearing as Goodlatte threatens to hold Strzok in contempt

Embattled FBI agent Peter Strzok’s Thursday appearance in front of the House Judiciary and Oversight Committees was disrupted when he refused to answer questions and angry Democrats tried to hijack the hearing.

House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte threatened Strzok with criminal liability if he refused to answer a question from Rep. Trey Gowdy, as Strzok insisted that FBI lawyers counseled him not to answer any questions about ongoing investigations.

“Mr. Strzok, you are under subpoena and are required to answer the question,” Goodlatte asserted.

Ranking Member Nadler interrupted Goodlatte with a point of order and defended Strzok from having to answer the committee’s questions, but Goodlatte shot back, “the point of order is not well taken.”

“Mr. Strzok, you have not stated a valid legal basis for not responding to a question directed to you by the United States House of Representatives,” Goodlatte said. “Either comply with the committee’s directive or refuse to do so, the latter of which will place you at risk of a contempt citation and potential criminal liability.”

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/12/st...ked-democrats/

Democrats burst into applause for Trump-hating witness Peter Stzrok as he is investigated

FBI Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok was called before the House Judiciary committee Thursday to be questioned as a witness in as to his anti-Trump behavior and text messages during multiple investigations before and after the 2016 election.

The hearing got heated and chaotic as Strzok was informed by Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte that he would be held in contempt of Congress for not answering the questions specifically from Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy.

After dodging multiple questions from Gowdy, Strzok gave a lengthy answer defending his anti-Trump behavior as never influencing his investigation into either Trump or Hillary.

“The suggestion that I in some dark chamber in the FBI would somehow cast aside all of these procedures — all of these safeguards — and this is astounding to me,” Strzok said, “It deeply corrodes what the FBI is in American society, the effectiveness of their mission and is deeply destructive.”

After the impassioned line, video captures multiple Democrats on the Judiciary committee bursting into applause for Strzok, a witness they are supposed to be questioning and investigating.

Democrats then immediately moved to subpoena Steve Bannon.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/12/de...-peter-strozk/

Strzok refuses to answer key Trump dossier questions

FBI special agent Peter Strzok refused to answer House Freedom Caucus co-founder Jim Jordan regarding which individuals gave the Bureau three copies of the Trump dossier, claiming the FBI will not allow him to divulge his sources.

Strzok appeared before a joint House committee hearing Thursday to discuss his role in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

After Jordan got Strzok on record admitting to having read the dossier, the Ohio representative zoned in on an email Strzok sent to a number of intelligence officials, including a woman he was having an extramarital affair with, former FBI counsel Lisa Page. In the email, Strzok discussed the different version of the dossier the FBI received from three separate sources.

“We got an e-mail that you sent. It should be presented there or should be in front of you there. I want you to take a look at this. This is an e-mail you wrote to Lisa Page, Bill, Jim, and cc’d Andy McCabe. The subject is Buzzfeed is about to accomplish the dossier. Are you familiar with this e-mail?” Jordan asked.

“I am,” Strzok replied.

“It says this, ‘Comparing now the set is only identical to what McCain had, parentheses, it has differences from what was given to us by Corn and Simpson.’ Did you write all that?” Jordan asked.

Strzok tried to get around the question, but Jordan persisted.

“It says ‘Peter Strzok’ and it says to ‘Lisa Page’ and a whole bunch of key people to the FBI. Did you write it?” Jordan asked.

“I did write this,” Strzok replied.

Jordan then tried to figure out who the Corn and Simpson Strzok was referencing and what their relation was to the dossier dumps. Strzok said that he is unable to answer that question under FBI direction.

Increasingly frustrated, Jordan then tried to coax Strzok to reveal the identities of Corn, Simpson and another source, Page.

“I just want to figure this out. I want to figure this out, agent Strzok. You’re referencing three copies of the dossier: the Buzzfeed copy you have, the one john McCain’s staff gave to you and the one that you said you got from Corn and Simpson. The one McCain gave to you and the one Buzzfeed has are identical in your words, but they have — the Corn and Simpson one is different,” Jordan said.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/12/st...ier-questions/

Congressman suggests giving purple heart to anti-Trump Peter Strzok

A congressman from Tennessee praised FBI agent Peter Strzok during his appearance in front of the House Judiciary and Oversight Committees on Thursday and told him he deserved a Purple Heart medal.

“If I could give you a purple heart I would. You deserve one. This has been an attack on you and a way to attack Mr. Mueller and the investigation,” said Democratic Congressman Steve Cohen on Thursday.

Strzok was questioned by the House Judiciary Committee about his anti-Trump behavior and text messages that may have expressed bias during multiple investigations he was involved in before and after the 2016 election. Cohen equated Strzok’s behavior to that deserving of members of the U.S. armed forces who have been wounded in combat, or to families of people who had died in service.

Cohen proceeded to bash Fox News as well, insinuating that the entire hearing involving Strzok and his potential bias during the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election was a ploy to appease and entertain Fox News viewers.

“It was a never ending television show from Congress that got nowhere except trying to influence the people that watch Fox News, Cohen said. “That’s what this is about and this is unfortunate and as they say, you can put lipstick on a pig but this is nothing but a ruse to try to get to the Mueller investigation to make people think that its baseless.”

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/12/pe...t-steve-cohen/

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Not surprising at all the Dems are doing their best to hijack it. Actually applauding someone they are supposed to be questioning is unprofessional as Hell and if this was a Marine Corps made up of Marines, those doing so would have been relieved immediately and replaced by Marines that took their professionalism seriously.

It it hard at times for me to accept the US government as a professional organization; especially, lately. Strozk is THE dictionary definition of "unprofessional". He should have been relieved of his duties and put on administrative leave without pay from the start, pending this investigation, and as previously stated, those showing partisan political support in a fact finding committee should be gone and replaced by tomorrow AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

11. Thanks FakeNewsSux, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Good work Rep. Ratcliffe (R-TX):

Last edited by FakeNewsSux; 07-12-2018 at 11:48 PM.

13. Thanks Gunny, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Excellent point by Rep. Ratcliffe, oh, I never once crossed that bright line except for those 50,000 times on my government issued equipment on government time! Classic, leave it to a Texan.

Ann Coulter
    @AnnCoulter

Peter Strzok's wife threatened to leave until he explained that not once did he let his affair with Lisa Page affect any specific actions he took in their marriage.
    12:47 PM - Jul 13, 2018

15. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Peter Strzok's wife threatened to leave until he explained that not once did he let his affair with Lisa Page affect any specific actions he took in their marriage.
    F-ing classic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    F-ing classic
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    Excellent point by Rep. Ratcliffe, oh, I never once crossed that bright line except for those 50,000 times on my government issued equipment on government time! Classic, leave it to a Texan.

Ann Coulter
    @AnnCoulter

12:47 PM - Jul 13, 2018

Threatened to leave?

Hoo, Boy! The agent Strzok is in the liberal lap of luxury....

Keep a wife and keep the mistress....Ummm..Known?

Not a very strong wife in light of all of this.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Threatened to leave?

Hoo, Boy! The agent Strzok is in the liberal lap of luxury....

Keep a wife and keep the mistress....Ummm..Known?

Not a very strong wife in light of all of this.
    Hillary?
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

My Congresswoman got her shot at Strzok:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

What got me in all of that was him saying "his FBI attorneys" advised him to
    not give answers to certain questions on details.

WTF? Is that not obstruction?

Hello! Under threat of Subpoena?

He should have just convicted himself and his credibility by pleading 'The 5th'.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    My Congresswoman got her shot at Strzok:

I realize she stepped on his response as to him being susceptible to blackmail due to his affair. Let me clear up what he said under his breath, "Madam Congresswoman, the reason I would not be susceptible to blackmail is due to the fact that I hold my wife at the same level of contempt as I do the Congress, Trump supporters and professional ethics."