Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Pedophiles believe they should be a part of the LGBT community

"We're obviously fu%$ed in the head, so maybe we'll just squeeze ourselves in here when no one is looking and maybe no one will notice"

These people "just want acceptance". They have "rights" too and they were "only born this way"

Laugh or scoff as you may. I wouldn't read past what is posted here. I hope they all meet untimely endings. They disgust me to no end.

---

Pedophiles believe they should be a part of the LGBT community

Pedophiles are rebranding themselves as “MAPs” or “Minor Attracted Persons” in an effort to gain acceptance and be included into the LGBT community.

According to Urban Dictionary, the blanket term MAP includes infantophiles (infants), pedophiles (pre-pubescent children), hebephiles (pubescent children), and ephebophiles (post-pubescent children). Some MAPs also refer to themselves as NOMAPs or “Non-Offending Minor Attracted Persons”.

These pedophiles seek to be a part of the LGBT+ community, even going so far as to make a “Pride” flag for Gay Pride Month.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/09/pe...gbt-community/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I don't think anyone here is surprised. We've seen this coming for a while. The flood gates have opened for every sort of perversion out there.

Disgusted, yes; surprised, nope.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

3. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

First off, the fags are going to crap their pants. They've done their best to keep child molesters out of and away from and otherwise being associated with being fags.

Second, which lefties is it always telling me there's no slippery slope? What's next? Goats?

How desperate are you to wish you were held in the same esteem as LGPQRST people?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

It's not a great leap from a sexually perverted homo to being a sexually perverted pedophile. BOTH are sexual perversion. I wonder just how the LGBTQRPXMUCBINWK, etc, community of perverts can with straight face say, oh there's NOTHING WRONG with a MAN being TURNED ON by ANOTHER MAN and want to shove his DICK UP HIS ASS, but another pervert being attracted to children is OUT OF BOUNDS. I don't think one is any SICKER than the other.

But make no mistake, it was just a matter of time before the peds made a push for them to be ACCEPTED, to be NORMALIZED. They watched how the faggots worked their magic and get their sick perverted crap accepted, and now the peds are just taking a page out of their PLAY BOOK. Give it another ten years and you'll be hearing... "OH YOU'RE A PEDOPHOBE," and you'll be ridiculed, shouted down and insulted to the point where you just SHUT UP. The peds will get some PSYCHIATRIST to write some paper saying there's NOTHING WRONG WITH IT, that it's just another SEXUAL VARIATION and WE have to ACCEPT IT... JUST like the HOMOS DID.

Mark my words.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-13-2018 at 12:03 AM.

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    It's not a great leap from a sexually perverted homo to being a sexually perverted pedophile. BOTH are sexual perversion. I wonder just how the LGBTQRPXMUCBINWK, etc, community of perverts can with straight face say, oh there's NOTHING WRONG with a MAN being TURNED ON by ANOTHER MAN and want to shove his DICK UP HIS ASS, but another pervert being attracted to children is OUT OF BOUNDS. I don't think one is any SICKER than the other.

But make no mistake, it was just a matter of time before the peds made a push for them to be ACCEPTED, to be NORMALIZED. They watched how the faggots worked their magic and go their sick pervert crap accepted, and now the peds are just taking a page out of their PLAY BOOK. Give it another ten years and you'll be hearing... "OH YOU'RE A PEDOPHOBE," and you'll be ridiculed, shouted down and insulted to the point where you just SHUT UP. The peds will get some PSYCHIATRIST to write some paper saying there's NOTHING WRONG WITH IT, that it's just another SEXUAL VARIATION and WE have to ACCEPT IT... JUST like the HOMOS DID.

Mark my words.
    The ONE, SINGLE difference I accept is that adult fags are consenting adults. I do NOT accept their behavior as normal as it quite simply factually is not.

Pedophiles are sexual deviant predators. Children already don't have much of a chance nowadays as it is without some perv screwing up their heads for life.

Difference being, fags need to just shut the Hell up and quit pushing they are normal and go back to their deviant little holes and keep their shit where everyone else with any class does .. the bedroom. Pedophiles should just be shot.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    The ONE, SINGLE difference I accept is that adult fags are consenting adults. I do NOT accept their behavior as normal as it quite simply factually is not.

Pedophiles are sexual deviant predators. Children already don't have much of a chance nowadays as it is without some perv screwing up their heads for life.

Difference being, fags need to just shut the Hell up and quit pushing they are normal and go back to their deviant little holes and keep their shit where everyone else with any class does .. the bedroom. Pedophiles should just be shot.
    Well then you have your fags that are ALSO peds. Some grown fag man that likes the little boys, which is very common. That's probaby all the more reason why they want to hitch their wagon to the homo wagon train. The best of both worlds, a queer boy that likes little boys. Course then you have to keep in mind the LITTLE queenie boys, and the LITTLE dyke girlies, the ones that say they were born that way, and the ones the homos and democrats talk into being queers.

I'm tellin' ya, the more times goes by, the sicker this shit will get. There is no going back. Adults on adults, adults on kids, and kids on kids, any way you want it, boys on boys, girls on girls, boys and girls, and get ready for boys and girls with DOGS and DONKEYS or some shit too. NOTHING will be out of bounds.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-13-2018 at 12:11 AM.