Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Peter Strzok - lying smug sack of sh*$

So this guy and his girlfriend talk about all kinds of Trump hating crap, how his supporters are hillbillies, and that they will "stop" the presidency from happening talk in their text messages. And he'll now have us believe that he isn't biased in any way when working? Or when deceiving his wife? And how I know for sure he's on the wrong side and a liar? Is that the Hollywood elites are supporting this guy as a hero as well.

And then the Democrats lose their minds when someone dares speak the truth about the man and his proven ways.

---

Peter Strzok Denies Bias: Trump Hatred ‘Expressed out of Deep Patriotism’

Peter Strzok repeatedly denied that his own political and partisan biases shaped his conduct as an FBI agent during Thursday testimony before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.

“Let me be clear, unequivocally, and under oath: Not once in my 26 years of defending our nation did my personal opinions impact any official action I took,” said Strzok during his opening remarks. “This is true for the Clinton email investigation, for the investigation into Russian interference, and for every other investigation I’ve worked on. It is not who I am and it is not something I would ever do. Period.”

Text messages exchanged between Strzok and then-FBI lawyer Lisa Page revealed hostility towards then-presidential candidate Donald Trump and his supporters.

Strzok described his political and partisan opinions as rooted in patriotism: “Those opinions were expressed out of deep patriotism and an unyielding belief in our great American democracy.”

Strzok said personal political and partisan biases do not affect FBI agents’ conduct: “The FBI has a culture … everything we do is dedicated to pursuit of the facts where they lay, and applying the law to those facts. There is no room for personal belief. It is something that is anathema to us. It is simply something culturally that doesn’t occur.”

He also said, “The fact is, after months of investigations there is simply no evidence of bias in my professional actions.”

Strzok framed himself as a man of professional integrity. He claimed to belong to a small cadre of government officials aware of the “Russian interference investigation” in the summer of 2016 — privileged information he said was not shared with the news media.

He remarked, “There is, however, one extraordinary piece of evidence supporting my integrity, the integrity of the FBI, and our lack of bias. In the summer of 2016, I was one of a handful of people who knew the details of Russian election interference and its possible connections with members of the Trump campaign. This information had the potential to derail and quite possibly defeat Mr. Trump, but the thought of expressing that or exposing that information never crossed my mind.”

Strzok added, “I’m so proud of the bureau, and I’m particularly proud of the work that I and many others did on the Clinton email investigation. Our charge was to investigate it competently, honestly, and independently, and that’s exactly what happened.”

He continued, “I’m also proud of our work on the Russian interference investigation. This is an investigation into a direct attack by a foreign adversary, and it is no less so simply because it was launched against our Democrat process rather than against a military base. This is something that all Americans of all political persuasions should be alarmed by. In the summer of 2016, we had an urgent need to protect the integrity of an American presidential election from a hostile foreign power determined to weaken and divide America.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ep-patriotism/

Louie Gohmert: Peter Strzok a ‘Disgrace’ for Bungling Clinton Investigation, Cheating on Wife

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agent Peter Strzok went ballistic on Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) after Gohmert called Strzok a “disgrace” and attacked him for cheating on his wife with Lisa Page at a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday.

Congressman Gohmert accused Strzok of lying regarding his involvement of the FBI’s handling of the Clinton email investigation, which sparked calls from Democrats to withdraw his comments.

Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz found in his report in June that Strzok had a “biased state of mind” that may have played a role in his and the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) Clinton email investigation. The IG report also revealed that Strzok told his mistress, Page, that “we’ll stop” President Trump from becoming president.

Gohmert said regarding Strzok’s political bias:

You’d be better off coming in here and saying ‘Look, that was my bias’ — and you kind of get around it a little bit when you say, ‘Hey, you know, everybody’s got political views.’ Those are called biases, and we all have them — and you have come in here and said, ‘I had no bias’, and you do it with a straight face. I watched you in the private testimony you gave, and I told the other guys — he’s really good. He’s lying. He knows we know he’s lying and he could probably pass a polygraph.

House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) ruled that Gohmert could continue.

Gohmert charged:

It won’t be recaptured anytime soon because of the damage you’ve done to the justice system. I’ve talked to FBI agents around the country. You’ve embarrassed them, you’ve embarrassed yourself, and I can’t help but wonder when I see you looking there with your little smirk how many times did you look so innocent into your wife’s eyes and lie to her about Lisa Page.

The Texas conservative’s comments caused an eruption of calls from House Democrats and Strzok to have Gohmert withdraw his remarks.

One Democrat exclaimed, “This is intolerable harassment of a witness!”

Another Democrat said, “This is shameful!”

A third Democrat said, “You need your medication!”

House Democrat ranking member Jerry Nadler (D-NY) said that Gohmert was “Impugning the character of a witness.”

Strzok responded, “Sir first, I assure you, under oath, as I spoke also during my interview a week or two ago, I have always told the truth.”

The FBI agent continued, “The fact that you would tell me otherwise, the fact that you would question whether I was the sort of look I would engage with a family member that I have acknowledged hurting goes more to a discussion about your character and what you stand for and what is going inside you.”

“It goes to your credibility and you lost your credibility,” Rep. Gohmert fired back.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ating-on-wife/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Didn't you already post a thread where I stated what an unprofessional POS he is? He should be at a minimum on indefinite leave without pay pending the outcome of this investigation. Any kid with a crayon could connect the dots Trey Gowdy presented to Congress. I wish that head dude whoever he is would quit threatening Strozk and hold him in contempt. Any of the rest of us would be.

I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around this. Again, we sure as Hell weren't allowed to act like that in the Corps. We'd have been nailed for conduct unbecoming if nothing else.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Didn't you already post a thread where I stated what an unprofessional POS he is? He should be at a minimum on indefinite leave without pay pending the outcome of this investigation. Any kid with a crayon could connect the dots Trey Gowdy presented to Congress. I wish that head dude whoever he is would quit threatening Strozk and hold him in contempt. Any of the rest of us would be.

I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around this. Again, we sure as Hell weren't allowed to act like that in the Corps. We'd have been nailed for conduct unbecoming if nothing else.
    Yeah, probably. Sometimes I read things and post on emotion, and will forget similar crap I posted before. At least I'm a consistent repeat posting bastard.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yeah, probably. Sometimes I read things and post on emotion, and will forget similar crap I posted before. At least I'm a consistent repeat posting bastard.
    By all rights this guy should have been toast long ago, and if he was a Republican he would be. The two sets of rules piss me off especially because the Republicans play right along with the Dem's rules

Stop threatening people with contempt and obstruction and start charging the assholes.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

By all rights this guy should have been toast long ago, and if he was a Republican he would be. The two sets of rules piss me off especially because the Republicans play right along with the Dem's rules

Stop threatening people with contempt and obstruction and start charging the assholes.
    Agreed!

This shit-blot is a disgrace to his badge and position.

His feet need to be put into the coals, big time!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Oh, can you imagine if he was a righty? His head would really be called for, they would have demanded prison & everyone associated with him as well.

And the 2 sets of rules have been around for quite some time and pisses me off too. And yeps, while I believe in the republican party so much more of course, they always take the "upper road" while the Dems couldn't give a flying you know what, lie, cheat & steal and then the repercussions are felt for years.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Oh, can you imagine if he was a righty? His head would really be called for, they would have demanded prison & everyone associated with him as well.

And the 2 sets of rules have been around for quite some time and pisses me off too. And yeps, while I believe in the republican party so much more of course, they always take the "upper road" while the Dems couldn't give a flying you know what, lie, cheat & steal and then the repercussions are felt for years.
    Like I pointed out in that other thread ... I already have the high road. You sit and watch and wait until you can strike where it counts. None of this penny ante crap wallowing in the mud with the pigs.

I'd kill them with my Supreme Court nomination. THAT would be a win and a kill shot, in MY book. And tough shit. You're stuck with my pick until he dies. Have a nice day
    Last edited by Gunny; 07-12-2018 at 09:10 PM.