Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default 12 Russian Intelligence Officials Indicted On Hacking Charges

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 3:55 PM PT — Fri. July 13, 2018

The DOJ indicts 12 Russian intelligence officials, just days before President Trump is set to meet with Vladimir Putin.
    Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein made the announcement Friday and says the charges are related to hacking the DNC and conspiring to interfere with the 2016 elections.
    The men are military officers, who Rosenstein says tried to hack computer networks and use different tactics to gather information.
    However, the deputy attorney general says the alleged hacks did not change the vote count or result of the election.
    Rosenstein says President Trump has been briefed on the matter.
    http://www.oann.com/12-russian-intel...cking-charges/

I find the timing interesting. On one hand, some Republicans are considering impeachment proceeding against Rosenstein. On the other, Rosenstein indicts a doze Russians DAYS before Trump's meeting with Putin.

I put nothing past Rosenstein, to include attempted sabotage of the Trump-Putin meeting.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    http://www.oann.com/12-russian-intel...cking-charges/

I find the timing interesting. On one hand, some Republicans are considering impeachment proceeding against Rosenstein. On the other, Rosenstein indicts a doze Russians DAYS before Trump's meeting with Putin.

I put nothing past Rosenstein, to include attempted sabotage of the Trump-Putin meeting.
    I read that and really found it confusing. What is the motive...something you
    have suggested?

Gawd only knows these days...so many tempests in teapots.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I read that and really found it confusing. What is the motive...something you
    have suggested?

Gawd only knows these days...so many tempests in teapots.
    Piss off Putin at the US right before he meets with Trump?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Piss off Putin at the US right before he meets with Trump?
    The thing is, I don't believe that this is pissing off Putin. His regime was just confirmed as being so powerful that it was able to manipulate the elections of the most powerful country on the face of the earth according to the US Justice Department!

He's desperately trying to become the next Stalin of Russia and we just helped him toward that goal more than any entity ever has.
    Last edited by FakeNewsSux; 07-14-2018 at 02:07 PM.

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Rosenstein and Strzoks could be brothers. Both of them are two faced, lying little arrogant shysters that think they're above the law.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    The thing is, I don't believe that this is pissing off Putin. His regime was just confirmed as being so powerful that it was able to manipulate the elections of the most powerful country on the face of the earth according to the US Justice Department!

He's desperately trying to become the next Stalin of Russia and we just helped him toward that goal more than any entity ever has.
    Didn't say it would work. Just a logical guess anyway.

I wonder if the Dems/left have thought all the way through this "Russian collusion" crap? The fact any "collusion" points at the Dems/left to begin with aside, what happens when THEIR turn rolls back around? And it always does. Suddenly it will have all been cleared up?

Rosenstein has done his best to stall, dodge and obstruct at every turn. The only thing he DOESN'T seem to have a problem with is Mueller's witch hunt.

Another POV: whether or not they can manage to nail some bogus crap to Trump, they can point their finger at all the process crime damage and say "See! It was worth it". Sounds like a possible MO for beating having their witchhunt investigated itself.

9. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Just digging deeper and deeper to attempt to fill in the other
    holes they dug and put themselves in.

Farkin' amazing! they should just quit. enough lies and manipulations
    have come of these fake scandals.

Focus on Hillary and her shit, all but ignored now with all of these other
    sidelining fake investigations.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

11. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

If we're REALLY going to get to the bottom of this and see people held accountable, as in indicted, convicted and sent to PRISON, Sessions will have to appoint an second S.C.

I don't see that happening... that little TROLL is just one massive PATHETIC disappointment...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-14-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Didn't say it would work. Just a logical guess anyway.

I wonder if the Dems/left have thought all the way through this "Russian collusion" crap? The fact any "collusion" points at the Dems/left to begin with aside, what happens when THEIR turn rolls back around? And it always does. Suddenly it will have all been cleared up?

Rosenstein has done his best to stall, dodge and obstruct at every turn. The only thing he DOESN'T seem to have a problem with is Mueller's witch hunt.

Another POV: whether or not they can manage to nail some bogus crap to Trump, they can point their finger at all the process crime damage and say "See! It was worth it". Sounds like a possible MO for beating having their witchhunt investigated itself.
    I always wondered why Pres. Trump doesn't just declassify all of the documents Congress is asking for and Rosenstein is stiff arming them over. This would bring everything to light and expose the whole Mueller investigation for the witch hunt it is. I recently heard Dan Bongino on the radio with an interesting take. He said it was obvious to him that the US Attorney, John Huber, that AG Sessions appointed to investigate the shenanigans at the FBI was on the verge of bring criminal charges and the documents are vital evidence in his criminal cases and can't afford to have them released prior to trial. If true, this would be a far better use of the documents than being used as the basis for another Congressional extravaganza that ultimately results in nothing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I always wondered why Pres. Trump doesn't just declassify all of the documents Congress is asking for and Rosenstein is stiff arming them over. This would bring everything to light and expose the whole Mueller investigation for the witch hunt it is. I recently heard Dan Bongino on the radio with an interesting take. He said it was obvious to him that the US Attorney, John Huber, that AG Sessions appointed to investigate the shenanigans at the FBI was on the verge of bring criminal charges and the documents are vital evidence in his criminal cases and can't afford to have them released prior to trial. If true, this would be a far better use of the documents than being used as the basis for another Congressional extravaganza that ultimately results in nothing.
    That and sure as shit the dems would go apoplectic and scream "OBSTRUCTION."

15. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Remember when Mueller announced with great fanfare that a bunch of Russian trolls from St. Petersburg and California were indicted for spreading fake news through social media to influence the election? Do you also remember that the California company showed up in court and demanded the trial proceed and Mueller stumbled all over himself since he never expected them to respond? Well here is his second bite at the apple. He learned his lesson, indict Russian government officials who would never show up in a US courtroom to defend themselves and then drink in the admiration for finally getting those rascally Russians that sought to destroy our republic.

I know it would be incredibly risky but wouldn't you just love to see the following scenario play out. Trump meets Putin and in exchange for concessions in Ukraine and/or Syria give Putin the inside skinny on the Mueller investigation and how he could turn the tables. The DNC never gave the FBI permission to investigate their server and the Clinton team was allowed to destroy their files and equipment so Mueller has no evidence to back up his claims. This makes no difference to him since he knows this case will never go to court and is solely meant to tie the Russians to Trump and the elections. By getting Putin to have lawyers show up in court to represent his intel staff it will put Mueller in a real bind. Charges would probably have to be dropped, Putin would be happy, Mueller would be humiliated, Trump would be vindicated and we'd get something out of the deal overseas.

17. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default How sad is this....really?

What good does it do to indict 12 Russians? They will never be turned over to the U.S., and Putin won't admit those 12 are his tools of the trade.

Rosenstein, and Mueller know....All of their charges are nothing but FARTS in the WIND.
    More of the same old lies, intended to delay, and confuse to protect Hillary, Holder, Lynch, Obama, and every Liberal Liar....each of which, should have been TRIED, and CONVICTED long ago.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

19. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    What good does it do to indict 12 Russians? They will never be turned over to the U.S., and Putin won't admit those 12 are his tools of the trade.

Rosenstein, and Mueller know....All of their charges are nothing but FARTS in the WIND.
    More of the same old lies, intended to delay, and confuse to protect Hillary, Holder, Lynch, Obama, and every Liberal Liar....each of which, should have been TRIED, and CONVICTED long ago.
    A good article to back up your point:

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/07/1...ussian-agents/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

A good article to back up your point:

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/07/1...ussian-agents/

For those not into heavy reading, here's something short, sweet, to the point and dead on:

https://www.commdiginews.com/politic...mccain-104372/