Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
Unless it was just some odd camera angle, I agree, Kath. And he had to have been told how to behave around her.
Or, in a "lazily" manner, perhaps he strolled slowly along and simply didn't realize he walked further ahead? I dunno. But not being aware of where he walked.... who cares? I saw it and saw no attempt of disrespect whatsoever. Perhaps he could have ignored everything around him, and zoned in solely on the queen, but he would have inevitably done some other protocol wrong for folks to complain about. Outside of accidentally walking in front of her, he was a complete gentleman from everything I've seen and read between the two. It's not like muslims who we never hear rumblings about, who have their women walk behind them on a daily basis as a part of life.

As in his USA presidency and himself of course, he shows that he's not perfect and certainly not up to par on "protocol" of any kind, showing the amateur side of himself.

And as for sitting in Churchill's chair, man, I would have done the same thing for a photo op if I had the chance!!! I know he's a fan of Churchill as well. But of course if folks don't like the man to begin with, then it's just ammunition. They first look at EVERYTHING and wonder how it can be spinned as ammo against him. And if not? Then in the 86 bin it does out of fear it may make him look positive in some manner!