Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default EVIL Beyond COMPREHENSION...

I can't even PHATHOM what could POSSIBLY be going on inside someone's head that would do something like this. This fucking rancid SKANK should be tied the same way to be back of a truck and drug down a road until there's NOTHING LEFT BUT ROPE... good GOD... just... can't wrap my head around the PURE EVIL inside someone that would do something like this... just makes me ILL...

North Carolina woman charged after tying puppy to truck, driving until it died: police

A North Carolina woman has been charged with animal cruelty after she allegedly tied a puppy to a pickup truck and dragged it until it died.

The woman, 45-year-old Gloria Mitchell, was reported to be intoxicated at the time of the incident, which occured at a local motel, Selma Police Department said, according to the WBTV.

Earlier this month, Mitchell reportedly tied the puppy to the front of her pickup truck and dragged it around even after witnesses at the Knights Inn told her to stop.

There was “a lot of screaming in the background,” when one onlooker called authorities, the police report detailing the incident said, according to the news station. Mitchell allegedly crashed the vehicle into a U-haul van after the dog died.

When authorities arrived, Mitchell "had a very strong odor of alcohol coming from her person as I was able to smell it from several feet away,” one police officer recalled in the report. Authorities later determined that Mitchell had a blood alcohol level of .347. The legal limit in the state is 0.04, according to the North Carolina Department of Public Safety.

"She couldn't even walk. She was stumbling everywhere," one witness said, according to WBTV, which also reported that Mitchell was “hostile and aggressive” toward police and EMS officials when they arrived.

Mitchell, who was booked in the Johnson County Jail, is slated to appear in court later this month.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/14...ed-police.html
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-14-2018 at 06:57 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I hate even reading shit like this. And no matter what she's charged with, it will be less than she deserves. I would love to catch an animal abuser in the act. First, I would get to save an animal. And then second, I get to let off a little steam, to state it lightly.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Totally and completely outrageous is all I can say.

Sentence should be: A 30 yard manila line, 1 1/2 inches diameter, noosed.
    Tied to the hitch of a truck, and driven 1/2 mile over a stone, unpaved road.
    '
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

5. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post