Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Nancy Pelosi: Russia has something on Trump, explains "His refusal..."

They can't get him on collusion, the very crap that the democrats started and tried to bait him on and set him up on, I have little doubt on this. They try to get him on obstruction, anything in the world they can. This is daily, ANY event or ANY thing he does, they want to take it and try and twist it for negativity. If they can't, then they ignore it.

Now rather than have a positive meeting, or a neutral meeting, Pelosi and camp and supporters would prefer embarrassment at the microphone, or to be a bully that they would then decry, or basically anything other than what he may do.

---

Nancy Pelosi: Russia has something on Trump, explains 'his refusal to stand up to Putin' at summit

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi suggested the Kremlin is blackmailing President Trump Monday, suggesting Russia has something against the president as the two world leaders met in Helsinki, Finland.

Her comments came as Mr. Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin held a press conference wrapping up their summit, which lasted several hours.

Rest - https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mp-explains-h/

Putin denies having any compromising information on Trump

Russian President Vladimir Putin denied having any compromising information on President Donald Trump during a joint press conference with the U.S. president Monday.

“I did hear those rumors that we allegedly collected compromising material on Mr. Trump when he was visiting Moscow. Let me tell you this: When President Trump [visited] Moscow back then, I didn’t even know he was in Moscow,” Putin said.

The Russian president continued, “I treat President Trump with utmost respect, but when he was a private individual — a businessman — nobody informed me he was in Moscow. Let’s take [the] St. Petersburg Economic Forum, for instance. There were over 500 American businessmen — high-level ones. I don’t remember the last names of each and every one of them.”

Trump also reacted angrily to the question, saying, “If they had it, it would have been out a long time ago.”

Putin also admitted that he wanted President Donald Trump to win the 2016 presidential election during the joint press conference.

“Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S./Russia relationship back to normal,” Putin said when asked directly.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/16/putin-pee-tape-trump/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Whether someone wrote that line for him or not, I love it! Sometimes that's appropriate.

---

Donald Trump Defends Summit with Vladimir Putin as ‘Bold American Diplomacy’

President Donald Trump defended his decision to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin, despite the ongoing Special Counsel investigation of Russia’s alleged attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election.

“I’m here today to continue the proud tradition of bold American diplomacy,” Trump said after meeting with Putin for two hours in Helsinki, Finland.

Trump said he was open to meeting with the Russian president again in the future.

“I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace than risk peace in pursuit of politics,” he said.

Trump described Russia as a “competitor” with the United States, adding that he considered that a “compliment.” He blamed “both sides” for the complicating the relationship between the two countries and promised to work for closer relations.

“Our relationship has never been worse than it is now,” he said. “However, that changed as of about four hours ago. I really believe that.”

The joint press conference with Putin was the first with an American president since George W. Bush’s press conference with Putin in 2008 in Sochi. President Obama had two joint press conferences with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, but none with Putin.

Despite interest from both leaders in cooperating on some issues, the press conference largely devolved into a focus on the ongoing investigation of whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia into the election.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...can-diplomacy/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The left attacks and the press attacks, and this idiot is par for the course and attacks as well. They don't even care about a single other thing stated at their meeting.

And as lame as it sounds, if a person on the right stated this, their job would be called for.

---

CNN’s Acosta: Trump-Putin Summit ‘Feels Like a Wedding,’ Don’t Know Which Side Is Bride, Which Is Groom

Monday on CNN, while reporting from Helsinki, White House correspondent Jim Acosta said President Donald Trump’s summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin felt like a “wedding.”

Acosta said, “I don’t know which side is the bride and which side is the groom. It sort of feels like we’re at a wedding here. And on the other side of the room are our friends from the Russian Federation and other journalists who have been credentialed by the Kremlin.”

He added, “I think when the president of the United States tweets that the press in the United States are the enemy of the people and he attacks members of the press as ‘fake news’ and so on, I don’t think it would be a profile encouraged to come in here, give statements having assembled these members of the press and not take any questions. It seems to me when you dish it out, you ought to be able to take it. If the press is going to refer to the press corps of the United States as the enemy of the people, he owes it to the rest of us here to take a couple of questions.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...hich-is-groom/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Acosta fantasizes about trump and Putin having marital relations. So that fits.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    They can't get him on collusion, the very crap that the democrats started and tried to bait him on and set him up on, I have little doubt on this. They try to get him on obstruction, anything in the world they can. This is daily, ANY event or ANY thing he does, they want to take it and try and twist it for negativity. If they can't, then they ignore it.

Now rather than have a positive meeting, or a neutral meeting, Pelosi and camp and supporters would prefer embarrassment at the microphone, or to be a bully that they would then decry, or basically anything other than what he may do.

---

Nancy Pelosi: Russia has something on Trump, explains 'his refusal to stand up to Putin' at summit

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi suggested the Kremlin is blackmailing President Trump Monday, suggesting Russia has something against the president as the two world leaders met in Helsinki, Finland.

Her comments came as Mr. Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin held a press conference wrapping up their summit, which lasted several hours.

Rest - https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mp-explains-h/

Putin denies having any compromising information on Trump

Russian President Vladimir Putin denied having any compromising information on President Donald Trump during a joint press conference with the U.S. president Monday.

“I did hear those rumors that we allegedly collected compromising material on Mr. Trump when he was visiting Moscow. Let me tell you this: When President Trump [visited] Moscow back then, I didn’t even know he was in Moscow,” Putin said.

The Russian president continued, “I treat President Trump with utmost respect, but when he was a private individual — a businessman — nobody informed me he was in Moscow. Let’s take [the] St. Petersburg Economic Forum, for instance. There were over 500 American businessmen — high-level ones. I don’t remember the last names of each and every one of them.”

Trump also reacted angrily to the question, saying, “If they had it, it would have been out a long time ago.”

Putin also admitted that he wanted President Donald Trump to win the 2016 presidential election during the joint press conference.

“Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S./Russia relationship back to normal,” Putin said when asked directly.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/16/putin-pee-tape-trump/
    If Putin has something on trump and it's taken the FBI and mueller, who hate trump,two years to not find it, what does that say about the FBI?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Nancy Pelosi has the credibility of a garden slug.

She is rich beyond many liberals dreams, but will not stand forth
    and Sponsor any into her own vinyard or home, in spite of her attacks
    on what is being done Legally, in tune with federal law.
    Let her open her doors to the illegals....or has that already been done
    in her vinyards?

She is the epitome of Two-Faced.
    Last edited by Elessar; 07-16-2018 at 02:49 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Pelosi is out of her ever lovin' freakin' mind. No wonder even the democraps want to GET RID OF HER.