They can't get him on collusion, the very crap that the democrats started and tried to bait him on and set him up on, I have little doubt on this. They try to get him on obstruction, anything in the world they can. This is daily, ANY event or ANY thing he does, they want to take it and try and twist it for negativity. If they can't, then they ignore it.

Now rather than have a positive meeting, or a neutral meeting, Pelosi and camp and supporters would prefer embarrassment at the microphone, or to be a bully that they would then decry, or basically anything other than what he may do.

---

Nancy Pelosi: Russia has something on Trump, explains 'his refusal to stand up to Putin' at summit

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi suggested the Kremlin is blackmailing President Trump Monday, suggesting Russia has something against the president as the two world leaders met in Helsinki, Finland.

Her comments came as Mr. Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin held a press conference wrapping up their summit, which lasted several hours.

Rest - https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mp-explains-h/

Putin denies having any compromising information on Trump

Russian President Vladimir Putin denied having any compromising information on President Donald Trump during a joint press conference with the U.S. president Monday.

“I did hear those rumors that we allegedly collected compromising material on Mr. Trump when he was visiting Moscow. Let me tell you this: When President Trump [visited] Moscow back then, I didn’t even know he was in Moscow,” Putin said.

The Russian president continued, “I treat President Trump with utmost respect, but when he was a private individual — a businessman — nobody informed me he was in Moscow. Let’s take [the] St. Petersburg Economic Forum, for instance. There were over 500 American businessmen — high-level ones. I don’t remember the last names of each and every one of them.”

Trump also reacted angrily to the question, saying, “If they had it, it would have been out a long time ago.”

Putin also admitted that he wanted President Donald Trump to win the 2016 presidential election during the joint press conference.

“Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S./Russia relationship back to normal,” Putin said when asked directly.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/16/putin-pee-tape-trump/