Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default 73% of Democrats Want ‘A Fresh Face’ As 2020 Nominee

Trump is going to have an excellent chance. He even started gathering funds immediately after the election. His support numbers aka ratings have ranged between 45-50%.

The talk of Hillary propped up again sometime last week. I think that would be a big mistake if I were a democrat. People have grown even more tired of her after the election, IMO. And the server/email thing has only grown as well, in addition to a few other things, legally speaking.

I don't think Sanders would have a chance against Trump.

I do think Biden would have a legitimate shot. You can say he's a dummy at times and puts his foot in his mouth quite often - but look at who he would be running against!

Then there's talk of Kamala Harris and Cory Booker as well, but they're not nationally known as the others are.

Perhaps someone else or others will jump in.

---

73% of Democrats Want ‘A Fresh Face’ As 2020 Nominee

Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden are among those touted as serious Democratic presidential contenders in 2020, but three-out-of-four Democrats think their party needs to turn to someone new.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 73% of Likely Democratic Voters believe their party should look for a fresh face to run for president in 2020. Just 16% disagree and think the party should promote a candidate who has already run in the past. Eleven percent (11%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

By comparison, with Clinton seen as a shoo-in for the 2016 nomination, just 36% of Democrats were calling for a new face in that election, but an unusually high 21% were undecided.

Rest - http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...s_2020_nominee
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

You watch... this little hispanic commie will be democrats golden child, the female obama...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...627-story.html