Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Obama administration WAS involved in early stages of Trump/Russia investigation

Eventually it all comes out, and that more, turns into more and more - and that more and more increasingly is making Hillary and Obama more and more involved and guilty. Why deny what you knew? And I would still love to know the entirety of the FISA warrants.

---

BOOM! New Text Messages PROVE OBAMA WHITE HOUSE Was Involved in Early Stages of Trump-Russia Investigation

NEW TEXT MESSAGES PROVE OBAMA WHITE HOUSE WAS INVOLVED IN EARLY STAGES OF DEEP STATE TRUMP-RUSSIA PROBE

Despite denials the Obama White House was involved with the early stages of the Trump-Russia investigation.

These text messages between Lisa Page and then-Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe were released today.

Lisa Page to McCabe: Just called. Apparently the DAG now wants to be there, and the WH wants DOJ to host. So we are setting that up now. We will very much need to get Cohen’s view before we meet with her. Better have him weigh in with her before the meeting.

Lisa Page to McCabe: Hey can you give me a call when you get out? Meeting with the WH counsel is finally set up and I want to talk about timing. Thanks.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-spying-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

There's already a mountain of evidence. People get convicted of crimes every day on circumstantial evidence.

These people belong in prison...

3. Likes Old ridge Runner liked this post