Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default Any Thoughts?

I have no opinion. It's Hotair, mostly a site that isn't against the administration. It describes itself as being 'conservative' but maybe not:

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/07/...curity-forces/

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

That, and also the information about this donation to Hillary for $400,000. This stuff is most certainly worth looking into!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    That, and also the information about this donation to Hillary for $400,000. This stuff is most certainly worth looking into!
    Should we 'turn over' US diplomats, for Russia to investigate? If so, do we stop honoring diplomatic immunity to theirs?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

What sanders and trump said are possible or on the table and what will happen are probably two different things.
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 07-19-2018 at 12:26 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Should we 'turn over' US diplomats, for Russia to investigate? If so, do we stop honoring diplomatic immunity to theirs?
    IMO, of course diplomatic immunity stays as is. But if they want to work on sharing information, I have zero issue with that. But the article is all over the place in talking about sharing information all the way to turning folks over. NO to turning anyone over.

I wouldn't mind in sitting down and sharing information though, a fact finding mission of sorts.

Handing anyone over? absolutely not.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

IMO, of course diplomatic immunity stays as is. But if they want to work on sharing information, I have zero issue with that. But the article is all over the place in talking about sharing information all the way to turning folks over. NO to turning anyone over.

I wouldn't mind in sitting down and sharing information though, a fact finding mission of sorts.

Handing anyone over? absolutely not.
    Maybe more clear? https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...ritic-browder/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Immunity stays as is, I would never break from that stance. Regardless of anything, I would love to know more about Browder and all of this money.

No handing over of anyone will be taking place. But I wouldn't mind a goal of a sit down of some sorts, find out "facts" about Browder and this donation stuff. I am unsure how we can help them in return, if information will somehow help them with anything within their borders. But this I would see as informational meeting only. Immunity stays, and I see no reason to be handing anyone over.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Immunity stays as is, I would never break from that stance. Regardless of anything, I would love to know more about Browder and all of this money.

No handing over of anyone will be taking place. But I wouldn't mind a goal of a sit down of some sorts, find out "facts" about Browder and this donation stuff. I am unsure how we can help them in return, if information will somehow help them with anything within their borders. But this I would see as informational meeting only. Immunity stays, and I see no reason to be handing anyone over.
    I'm curious, do you think the US should follow the Russian lead on this? Are you saying Browder should be investigated by U.S.? I'm not sure what you mean?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm curious, do you think the US should follow the Russian lead on this? Are you saying Browder should be investigated by U.S.? I'm not sure what you mean?
    I thought it was very clear. It seems as if there is a possibility of wrongdoing going towards the Clinton campaign, and I don't see an issue with sitting down with Russian authorities to see what facts they have on this issue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Bill Browder describes what will happen to him if Trump accepts Putin's plan

I don't think any plan of handing folks over to their death is acceptable. Hell, nor really handing over anyone at all - unless it's a murderer on the run or similar. But if Russia has the goods on Hillary, and Browder was involved, I would sure like to know! If he did illegal crap HERE, then he can join Hillary in prison stripes.

---

Bill Browder describes what will happen to him if Trump accepts Putin's plan

One of Vladimir Putin’s fiercest critics says that the Russian leader will have him killed if President Donald Trump follows through with a proposal to hand him over to the Russian government.

“To hand me over to Putin is basically to hand me over to my death,” Bill Browder, a London-based banker and human rights activist, said on CNN Thursday. “Effectively what the Russians have said very clearly on a number of occasions is they would like to get me back to Russia, they would like to send me back to Russia. And once I’m back in Russia, they would like to kill me.”

Browder, a U.S.-born British citizen, is the leading lobbyist behind the Magnitsky Act, a law passed by Congress in 2012 that sanctions Russian human rights abusers.

The bill is named after Browder’s lawyer, Sergei Magnitsky. Browder says that Magnitsky was murdered in a Russian prison in 2009 because of investigation into a massive tax fraud scheme involving Russian organized crime. The Kremlin has accused Browder of fabricating the Magnitsky case in order to cover up his own financial misdealings.

Browder told CNN that his work on the Magnitsky Act has made Putin “extremely angry” because the law freezes up wealthy Russians’ assets and prevents them from traveling to Western countries. Putin retaliated against the Magnitsky Act in 2013 by barring Americans from adopting Russian children.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/19/bi...-killed-trump/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

More like $400,000,000.

Should Russia hand over the 12 Russians to the US that Mueller indicted?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    More like $400,000,000.?
    They clarified fairly quickly after the statement that it was $400,000 and not the former. It was several sources, but here is just one:

On Tuesday, government officials in Moscow said he meant $400,000, not $400 million.
    https://www.boston.com/news/politics...ussia-meddling

13. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Should Russia hand over the 12 Russians to the US that Mueller indicted?
    That's a real tough question there. I don't like this investigation any more than you do, and I think it's turned into a witch hunt based on what it's original intent was. But if we are only asking for information about Browder, then that's all they should expect to get in return, is information. This might be unacceptable to them? I don't know. But SHOULD they hand them over? I'd have to see the totality of the evidence against them. But would we hand over 12 citizens to Iran? to Russia even? doubtful.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

That's a real tough question there. I don't like this investigation any more than you do, and I think it's turned into a witch hunt based on what it's original intent was. But if we are only asking for information about Browder, then that's all they should expect to get in return, is information. This might be unacceptable to them? I don't know. But SHOULD they hand them over? I'd have to see the totality of the evidence against them. But would we hand over 12 citizens to Iran? to Russia even? doubtful.
    It's really pointless to even ponder the question. No way is either nation going to hand over anyone that has anything to do with this farcical Russian collusion probe. The Russians know dang well it's a farce since they're the ones that helped concoct the fake dossier. If any nation did deserve to have it's people interrogated, it would be Russia though.

But Putin isn't going to play games with Mueller.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Dumb idea, and shouldn't happen. IMO

Our president, or Secretary of State....DISCLOSING conversations behind closed doors is absolutely...DUMB.

The ramifications of doing so would instantly be....Nobody would ever trust us to remain confidential, or secret..EVER AGAIN.

Much like Confidential Informants for the Police. Disclosing their names, with what they told the police would end ALL SOURCES of information, not to mention, making the safety of the Informant dangerously in peril.
    Think about it this way. Democrats DEMAND we get rid of ALL CLASSIFIED information markings, and just advertise all of our private, secrets on the INTERNET to the entire World.

Even YOUR NAME, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, LICENSE NUMBER, FINANCIAL, AND MEDICAL RECORDS TO ....ANYONE WHO WANTS THEM!

Would you like that?????
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !