Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Republicans overwhelmingly support Trump's Putin press conference

I'm not sure this amounts to. But I do think that Republicans have more unity at this point than the democrats do. And in no way do I think republicans would see this support as full support of his few sentences at the press conference, but more so in support of the entirety of the meeting with Putin.

---

Poll: Republicans overwhelmingly support Trump's Putin press conference

An overwhelming majority of self-identified Republicans support the way President Trump handled his press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin earlier this week, according to an Axios poll that was released Thursday morning.

Of the Republicans who voted, 79 percent said they are supportive of Trump’s handling of the conference. Conversely, only 18 percent of Republicans said they did not approve of it. That leaves only 3 percent of Republicans undecided on the president’s performance at the conference.

While this poll shows many Republicans being supportive of the president, there were many conservative lawmakers that did not enjoy the way Trump handled himself.

“Today’s press conference in Helsinki was one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in recent memory,” Sen.John McCain said in a statement Monday.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/19/re...support-trump/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Juan McLame never misses a chance to BASH Trump, because Trump really PISSED HIM OFF with comment about McLame during his campaign.

Anything McLame says about president Trump at this point will ALWAYS be BASHING. He should just STFU and take care his BRAIN CANCER, which I honestly do feel sorry for him having, but it's no excuse for his actions.