Brennan and Clapper seem to be constantly talking to CNN and other fake new outlets about how Russia is always trying to hack American networks. They always try to imply that it is Trump's fault, too.

I have to ask the obvious question: if Brennan was head of the CIA and Clapper was head of National Intelligence - wasn't it part of their jobs to prevent hacking attacks? Shouldn't they be saying "this is how we should be stopping these hack attacks" instead of "er, um, Russia is always trying to hack us".

Part of my job is network security at a financial institution, and I have to say that if I complained to management how "everyone's always trying to hack into our network" their response would be "Stop complaining. We are paying you to stop the hacking, so do it." I can guarantee that their response would NOT be "That sounds so unfair. Don't bother stopping the hacks, let's just complain to the media."

Russ's recommendation - "If you live in this world, expect hacking attempts"

There are a lot of tools to stop the phishing attacks that penetrated the DNC, including firewalls, application-level firewalls, heuristics, email scrubbers, proxies, and also forcing all the employees to not use public email systems for secure emails. The DNC sounds like it did none of these things. They almost deserved to be hacked.

And let's face it - Hillary set up her own email server for one reason - in the mistaken belief that she could keep her emails secret from Congress. It ended up being a big reason why Wikileaks had so much information on her.