Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Noir....where you live...nobody seems to believe this, but Here in the USA...

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    If you disagree that majority privileges exist, fair enough, but I think that puts you in a low minority, and understandably so.
    Like it or not. ALL MEN & WOMEN were created equally. If it is human. It is the ONLY privilege ANYONE HAS.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Default Jordan Peterson destroys the idea of White Privilege

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Like it or not. ALL MEN & WOMEN were created equally. If it is human. It is the ONLY privilege ANYONE HAS.
    We are not equal, we are individual, and have all manor of factors -positive and negative- thrust on us.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Poor Noir....not a rhyme.

We are not equal, we are individual, and have all manor of factors -positive and negative- thrust on us.
    Sounds like YOU have a really big problem Noir. Hope you have access to Socialized medicine
    to take care of your constant, negative, sky is falling attitude. Must be terrible to be SO ALONE.

Noir. You are combining the POSSESSIONS of human beings, and confusing them with ALL MEN/WOMEN are CREATED Equal to enforce your argument as all of us being Individuals. I don't disagree with that part. But ALL OF US ARE BORN equally as talented, or able to be personally responsible for our actions as we mature. Confusing the TWO is MOOT!
    Last edited by aboutime; 08-01-2018 at 03:48 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

And therein lies the answer! I, like you Noir, strongly believe in individualism. I too have a dream that one day I will live in a world where we are judged, not by the color of our skin, but by the content of our character. Don't get all hung up on fair or unfair, privileged or non-privileged, you may as well be bitching about the weather. The answer lies in how the individual responds to the situation and environment they find themselves in. I've found that belief in a higher power helps in directing the individual in making decisions and taking actions that enhance and empower not just the individual but society as a whole.

5. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    And therein lies the answer! I, like you Noir, strongly believe in individualism. I too have a dream that one day I will live in a world where we are judged, not by the color of our skin, but by the content of our character. Don't get all hung up on fair or unfair, privileged or non-privileged, you may as well be bitching about the weather. The answer lies in how the individual responds to the situation and environment they find themselves in. I've found that belief in a higher power helps in directing the individual in making decisions and taking actions that enhance and empower not just the individual but society as a whole.
    And in order to get to an individualist society you need to recognise what privileges are in place. Some would prefer to deny there existence but I don’t think that’s helpful.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

And in order to get to an individualist society you need to recognise what privileges are in place. Some would prefer to deny there existence but I don’t think that’s helpful.
    I don't deny that they exist, recognize the situation and react properly to it. Oh no, it's raining today I can't go to work! How will I make enough money to pay the rent? Hey, I got an idea, why not use an umbrella?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'm not sure about where you live, but here in America we have structured our self government system around the primacy of the individual. Just read our founding documents. Today, however we have one political party that is demanding that we destroy this system based on roiling up the various tribal groups in the country to simply put them in charge to right these historic wrongs by subjugating the rights of the individual to those of the collective. Not sure if I agree with that plan.

9. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

By Britain?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    I don't deny that they exist, recognize the situation and react properly to it.
    Exactly, but there are people in this thread that not only believe the problem does not exist, but think that thinking the problem does exist is the real problem 🙃
    Last edited by Noir; 08-02-2018 at 03:06 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Exactly, but there are people in this thread that not only believe the problem does not exist, but think that thinking the problem does exist is the real problem 
    There are people in this thread that think you are way off base with your views on this. As in it does not exist in the way you describe and is more the power of the ruling government than it is white privilege.
    Are you referencing USA when making your comments or- Britain and its African colonies?
    Do you understand how brutal are the government in those now freed colonies? How whites in such places are being denied rights, having their lands(and their lives) taken from them?
    All the ills and/or evils( inequities) of mankind can not be laid at the feet of one group.
    I am white and my government daily punishes me. Yet I blame government not some race....--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 08-03-2018 at 12:14 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

13. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The nation's "Newspaper of Record" weighs in on the idea of white privilege:

The New York Times' newest editorial board member Sarah Jeong is not a fan of "dumbass f**king white people" sharing their opinions on the internet and she wants the whole world to know it.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58817