Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default The Son In Law Strikes (Again)

Have I mentioned what a dumbass this road apple is?

One would think being all "smart enough" to be in charge of his 3-man crew down at the cement plant he'd learn to read something simple. Like a calendar.

Nope. Not ol' Wile E. "I changed internet and cable companies. They're turning it off on Fri and the new one will be turned on Fri." Same Friday? Oh f*ck no. Not THAT. Why do THAT when we can turn it off last Friday and turn it back on this coming Friday?

Ash got them to come out a couple of days early. Nice of them since the kicker is it's the SAME DAMNED COMPANY. All they did was change the names on the deal to get a better deal. This shit for brains has the instincts of a frog crossing the road during rush hour.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Have I mentioned what a dumbass this road apple is?

One would think being all "smart enough" to be in charge of his 3-man crew down at the cement plant he'd learn to read something simple. Like a calendar.

Nope. Not ol' Wile E. "I changed internet and cable companies. They're turning it off on Fri and the new one will be turned on Fri." Same Friday? Oh f*ck no. Not THAT. Why do THAT when we can turn it off last Friday and turn it back on this coming Friday?
    Ash got them to come out a couple of days early. Nice of them since the kicker is it's the SAME DAMNED COMPANY. All they did was change the names on the deal to get a better deal. This shit for brains has the instincts of a frog crossing the road during rush hour.
    LOL! I'm getting the feeling you have 'a million of them.'

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    LOL! I'm getting the feeling you have 'a million of them.'
    He's a piece of work from "go". Above all other things, he promises to do things for my granddaughters and doesn't. Anyone can say what they want about me, but I NEVER once did that. If I promised my kids something it happened.

He never does what he says he's going to in general, but I'm an adult and don't hold my breath.

Did I mention, petty, insecure, talks-behind-your-back and holds arguments with 6 and 9 years olds? His latest (besides the internet): The trees need trimming. Twice a year the city comes around and hauls brush from your curb. Our turn is next week. I trimmed one tree and said I was going to do the ones in front. He throws a fit that I'm trimming the trees. He says he'll do it, but see above, won't. I've done the trimming since I've been here. He can't stand for anyone else to do it and get credit, but won't get off his ass and do it himself. Always has an excuse. I don't want to trim his damned trees. So he loans MY tree trimming tool to a neighbor and tells them no rush bringing it back.

Meanwhile, the trees need to be trimmed and the brush piled or we have to haul it ourselves. Yes, he will cut off his nose to spite his face.

Going to start a fight tomorrow when I put the training wheels on my granddaughters bike he's promised since her birthday and blown her off.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Someone interrupted Gunny's internet access? I agree that's not smart.

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Someone interrupted Gunny's internet access? I agree that's not smart.
    My daughter asked him what motel he was going to be hiding out in until he got it turned back on

9. Thanks Black Diamond, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    He's a piece of work from "go". Above all other things, he promises to do things for my granddaughters and doesn't. Anyone can say what they want about me, but I NEVER once did that. If I promised my kids something it happened.

He never does what he says he's going to in general, but I'm an adult and don't hold my breath.

Did I mention, petty, insecure, talks-behind-your-back and holds arguments with 6 and 9 years olds? His latest (besides the internet): The trees need trimming. Twice a year the city comes around and hauls brush from your curb. Our turn is next week. I trimmed one tree and said I was going to do the ones in front. He throws a fit that I'm trimming the trees. He says he'll do it, but see above, won't. I've done the trimming since I've been here. He can't stand for anyone else to do it and get credit, but won't get off his ass and do it himself. Always has an excuse. I don't want to trim his damned trees. So he loans MY tree trimming tool to a neighbor and tells them no rush bringing it back.

Meanwhile, the trees need to be trimmed and the brush piled or we have to haul it ourselves. Yes, he will cut off his nose to spite his face.

Going to start a fight tomorrow when I put the training wheels on my granddaughters bike he's promised since her birthday and blown her off.
    That's just sad. I put on my kids training wheels, though got to admit they took them off themselves pretty darn quick. Wobbled. Learn to balance or pain. LOL!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

That's just sad. I put on my kids training wheels, though got to admit they took them off themselves pretty darn quick. Wobbled. Learn to balance or pain. LOL!
    It was so funny when I took my boy's training wheels off.

I held the seat at first and let him pedal then walked alongside. Kept telling him to
    look up and not watch his feet.

He kept staring at his feet and WHAP into a tree, low wall, or bush!
    Never got hurt but preciously funny.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

13. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Grandpa has tools. Training wheels - 15 minutes. Changing inner tube - 10 minutes. Grandpa also used to build bikes as a kid. I didn't have a PS 3

The kicker: I did the work, told him about it, now he wants nothing to do with it. No, he does NOT ever think it's about the kids and not him. HE is ALWAYS interjected inot everything.

15. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post