Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Default I'm going to have to show my son this music video on how to treat a cranky girlfriend

Even if you don't understand the lyrics, the video tells the story:

Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

If he can't figure that out without you drawing him a picture maybe he needs to give up dating?

And the way I see it, he got just as dumped as she did and I got money says in real life SHE would get a ride long before that wannabe gangster piece of trash did. Good thing he paid those other two girls to show up
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Just give him your credit card, he can buy one...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

5. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Tailfins style chivalry?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Just give him your credit card, he can buy one...
    Bunny ranch ?

8. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    If he can't figure that out without you drawing him a picture maybe he needs to give up dating?

And the way I see it, he got just as dumped as she did and I got money says in real life SHE would get a ride long before that wannabe gangster piece of trash did. Good thing he paid those other two girls to show up
    My son is 15 and he finally worked up the courage to tell he about an abusive relationship he was in two years ago. He gets lots of dates, but in my opinion, he's too much of a butt kisser. His current girlfriend has more red flags than a North Korean military parade. She has "daddy issues", her mother decided to become a lesbian, she vegan and borderline feminist. He keeps dating American classmates and doesn't want a girl that doesn't think for herself. He says that he was raised by one of those and doesn't want to have a girl like that. I guess that he will have to bang his head against the wall for a few more years until he figures that out. I asked if he was banging his current girlfriend and he said yes, so I bought him a pack of condoms. My wife got mad at me for enabling his immorality. I told my wife condoms are better than abortions.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    My son is 15 and he finally worked up the courage to tell he about an abusive relationship he was in two years ago. He gets lots of dates, but in my opinion, he's too much of a butt kisser. His current girlfriend has more red flags than a North Korean military parade. She has "daddy issues", her mother decided to become a lesbian, she vegan and borderline feminist. He keeps dating American classmates and doesn't want a girl that doesn't think for herself. He says that he was raised by one of those and doesn't want to have a girl like that. I guess that he will have to bang his head against the wall for a few more years until he figures that out. I asked if he was banging his current girlfriend and he said yes, so I bought him a pack of condoms. My wife got mad at me for enabling his immorality. I told my wife condoms are better than abortions.
    To start with, you aren't anyone to be giving advice. I SERIOUSLY doubt any woman could meet your expectations as you have related them on this board. The condoms are the wisest choice you've made since I've known you.

If he's 15 and even semi-normal he's going to take his lumps. Just like the rest of us. The only successful relationship you've had ever is the one you are currently in. The rest were failures. Let him pick his own girlfriends. If he gets his little 15 years old heart crushed he can join the rest of us in the club.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

11. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes hjmick liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Bunny ranch ?

I remember their TV show (HBO)..
    ​(They called the show Cat house) The guy to the far right of the pic is the owner...

Interview:Dennis Hof owner

[Published on Nov 8, 2017
    Brothel owner Dennis Hof stopped by our studio today to talk about the sale of some of his cat houses and the possible purchase of new ones.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Bunny ranch ?
    Or mail order...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

14. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Or mail order...
    Why not? It worked for his dad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

My son is 15 and he finally worked up the courage to tell he about an abusive relationship he was in two years ago.
    Your son was in an "abusive relationship" when he was 13?

He keeps dating American classmates and doesn't want a girl that doesn't think for herself. He says that he was raised by one of those and doesn't want to have a girl like that.
    Your son acknowledges that his mother doesn't think for herself and he doesn't want a girl like that. He's already smarter than you are.

I asked if he was banging his current girlfriend and he said yes, so I bought him a pack of condoms.
    Of course he said yes! A boy raised by a narcissistic, misogynistic father is always going to say yes. Because he doesn't want to disappoint you.

I told my wife condoms are better than abortions.
    Unless he uses them wrong. Or doesn't use them at all. At which time you will have to lawyer up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post

Your son acknowledges that his mother doesn't think for herself and he doesn't want a girl like that. He's already smarter than you are.

Of course he said yes! A boy raised by a narcissistic, misogynistic father is always going to say yes. Because he doesn't want to disappoint you.

Unless he uses them wrong. Or doesn't use them at all. At which time you will have to lawyer up.
    Incorrect. Hello, this is the year 2018 speaking: At 15 nobody needs "surprises" they are going to pay for the (how long do you lefties stay home now?) 30 years or so.

I ginned up a medical excuse to put my daughter on the pill when she started her period. Of course I'd love to think my little angel was behaving above reproach but I wasn't leaving that up to 13 years old judgement.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

One of the worst things about having a government and health system largely run by males is that they totally misunderstand the uses of birth control. Contraception is only one of the reasons why parents obtain birth control for their daughters.
    I get really annoyed listening to overly pontifical adults stating that they refuse to obtain birth control for their daughters because it would "give them a license to go out and have sex." What they are really doing is denying girls a vital health aid.
    Birth control is often prescribed to regulate irregular or absent menstrual periods, heavy bleeding, menstrual cramps, acne, PMS, and to treat conditions such as endometriosis, Primary Ovarian Insufficiency and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

One of the worst things about having a government and health system largely run by males is that they totally misunderstand the uses of birth control. Contraception is only one of the reasons why parents obtain birth control for their daughters.
    I get really annoyed listening to overly pontifical adults stating that they refuse to obtain birth control for their daughters because it would "give them a license to go out and have sex." What they are really doing is denying girls a vital health aid.
    Birth control is often prescribed to regulate irregular or absent menstrual periods, heavy bleeding, menstrual cramps, acne, PMS, and to treat conditions such as endometriosis, Primary Ovarian Insufficiency and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
    One of the worst things about being an overly-opinionated, know-it-all wannabe feminist is not knowing when you are preaching to the choir. And blaming shit on men. I raised my daughter on my own just fine.

She was on the pill to regulate her period. It worked for me. It did not give her a license to go out and do anything. I just had enough common sense to know that no matter what I taught her at home or she learned in school or church, when smartypants little 15 years old females get all goey eyed over some "hot" dude they will do ANYTHING for acceptance.

I had a hard enough time dealing with her without dealing with a pregnant 15 years old then her kid. I was still deploying and going out to the field all the time as it was. I didn't have the luxury of being a starry-eyed parent whose kid could do no wrong.

20. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

What he described to me would fit any reasonable person's idea of abusive.

The girl's mother knows her daughter has become active and has put her on birth control. Far be it from me to get between a guy and his meat, however I explained to my son the difference between a disposal piece of azz and a keeper.