Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Default Their Best Defenders are Their Accusers

First, Gen. Flynn was determined by his investigator, Peter Strzok, to have been truthful before being indicted by Mueller for lying to investigators. Now this:

(National Sentinel) Bombshell: Eight years ago Paul Manafort was investigated for the very same charges he has since been indicted for by special counsel Robert Mueller.
    Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano made this point on Wednesday during an appearance on the network’s morning show, “Fox & Friends.”
    What’s more, a legal team led by current Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein was responsible for exonerating Manafort, as Napolitano reminded the audience.

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2018...-lead-witness/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Rosenstein is every bit a disgusting little SHIT STAIN as Peter Stzorks.

The amount of corruption, lying and stonewalling is mind numbing by both the DOJ and the FBI.

There are two sets of rules here, one, if you're a republican, you get your ass hung from the nearest tree. If you're a democrat, you get a pass. It's happening now, we're watching it, and us little peons can't do a damn thing about it.

I posted on here one other time that we need a Convention of States. I would think that those who thought that was a bad idea might be starting to see that that's probably the ONLY way we'll EVER be able to CLEAN HOUSE in Washington and TAKE OUT THE TRASH. What is happening is APPALLING, it's MIND NUMBING, and it's WRONG. If none of these shit stains ever GO TO JAIL, I will FOREVER lose faith in our government. I will go to my grave KNOWING it's as CORRUPT as the MAFIA... probably worse.

I'd like to KICK THIS LITTLE FUCKER IN THE FACE...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-03-2018 at 09:46 AM.

3. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post