Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Bigfoot Sightings Abound

I put this here because I thought "science" might be the place for it. People actually do SEE these creatures. I believe I've heard one, but more and more people are coming forward with their stories because more and more people are accepting there's something to them. There's something going on for real.

----------------------------------

BIGFOOT SIGHTINGS ABOUND, BUT YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHERE

Dozens of hair-raising encounters far outside Pacific Northwest

When Bigfoot sightings come to mind, you probably think about the old-growth forests of the Pacific Northwest.

But there have been 323 strange encounters reported since the 1980s far from Northern California, Oregon and Washington state.

That would be the Sunshine State of Florida.

In fact, those sightings have become a kind of cottage industry, especially in Northwest Florida, home of the Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research Organization, founded by Mick Minnis, appropriately the owner of the Bigfoot Moving Company.

Some of the reports the group has investigated are indeed harrowing.

“When I see the reaction of people who’ve had encounters, I look at more than what they say. I look at how they feel,” he said. “And the way they talk, it’s like it’s turned their world upside down. Most of them didn’t believe Bigfoot exists. But now, they don’t know what to think.”

Read more: https://www.wnd.com/2018/08/bigfoot-...r-guess-where/
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-05-2018 at 09:38 PM.

2. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Likes darin liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

wish there were more good BigFoot shows
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

4. Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    wish there were more good BigFoot shows
    I hear that. I watch all the old 'Finding Bigfoot' shows, even though I know they're kind of hokey and they never "find Bigfoot."

A friend and I were way the hell out at the end of this road back out in the boonies one night around 3:00 in the morning, swillin' down a couple cold ones and blasting away with a shot gun out into the swamp bottoms of the Wisconsin River, and all of a sudden this guttural ROAR/SCREAM/BELLOW came from a direction that no way in HELL could a PERSON be where the sound came from, and it was like nothing either of us had EVER heard before. I grew up in the woods. I know sounds of nature, I've heard about every animal indigenous to this area, and what we heard was NOTHING like ANYTHING I've ever heard before. It was insane. We looked at each and said, what in the hell was THAT? Worst part was, we had to backtrack the dead end road kind of in the direction of the sound. We both had 3/4 ton, 4x4 trucks and figured we could plow over anything that got in the road, but we still beat it otta there with ALL HASTE. There's been other sightings and sounds reported in this area too. We have plenty of wilderness that a creature like that could hide and not be seen if it didn't want to. But to think, I grew up here, I've walked and hunted these woods all my life. Wonder how close I might have been to a Bigfoot and never knew it.

Some people say they're a mythical creature though, and can disappear and appear. That's what most Indians believe.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-06-2018 at 08:21 AM.

6. Thanks Elessar, darin thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Legend say they exist. I've heard things in the woods that were not panther, bear,
    elk, Fox, martin, deer or any other critter:

https://www.strangerdimensions.com/2...-mount-shasta/

I say it is probable. I heard lots of noise in the redwoods that did not make sense.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

8. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, darin thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

10. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

This is good stuff here...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-08-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

You know, if I hadn't seen it for myself all those years ago, I'd be firmly in the BS camp.

Logically, it doesn't make any sense that one hasn't been killed or located... all of us are roaming around with video cameras on our phones in Helicopters, airplanes, ATVs, boats, etc...
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

13. Thanks Elessar thanked this post