Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Bigfoot Sightings Abound

I put this here because I thought "science" might be the place for it. People actually do SEE these creatures. I believe I've heard one, but more and more people are coming forward with their stories because more and more people are accepting there's something to them. There's something going on for real.

----------------------------------

BIGFOOT SIGHTINGS ABOUND, BUT YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHERE

Dozens of hair-raising encounters far outside Pacific Northwest

When Bigfoot sightings come to mind, you probably think about the old-growth forests of the Pacific Northwest.

But there have been 323 strange encounters reported since the 1980s far from Northern California, Oregon and Washington state.

That would be the Sunshine State of Florida.

In fact, those sightings have become a kind of cottage industry, especially in Northwest Florida, home of the Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research Organization, founded by Mick Minnis, appropriately the owner of the Bigfoot Moving Company.

Some of the reports the group has investigated are indeed harrowing.

“When I see the reaction of people who’ve had encounters, I look at more than what they say. I look at how they feel,” he said. “And the way they talk, it’s like it’s turned their world upside down. Most of them didn’t believe Bigfoot exists. But now, they don’t know what to think.”

Read more: https://www.wnd.com/2018/08/bigfoot-...r-guess-where/
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-05-2018 at 09:38 PM.