Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Destructive Pets

Oh man, some of these would royally piss me off. But if you have a pet, and you know your breed... I just KNOW that eventually Nikoh is going to eat a door or couch!

I don't know what's worse, a dog or a cat?

This one just for fun, cuz I got one!

See, the dang Huskies did the most damage! One little bastard ruined the house! LOL

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

WOW... maaaaaan... I don't know if I could put with THAT!

My other cat that passed away a few years back was a huge male, and he loved to play and scratch things. I got him a soft section of a small tree stump and bolted it to a base board and showed him that it as OK to scratch that, and boy did he ever. Occasionally I'd have to get on him because I'd catch him scratching something else, but for the most part he was good and only scratched that stump. By the time he passed away it looked like a beaver had been chewing on it he'd scratched so much off. He liked to unroll the toilet paper too, so I just put it on so that when he spun it, it would roll up not down, problem solved. He'd get in knock the trash can over once and awhile too, but for all the trouble he used to get in, I still miss that critter. He was a good company for just shy of 20 years.

My new little campfire cat is an angel. She NEVER gets in trouble. Just unbelievable how good she is. I call her the "thinker cat" because she'll sit and intently listen to me, and I swear she understands...