Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Candace Owens: ‘Leftist Media Is Inciting Violence and Hate’

---

Candace Owens: ‘Leftist Media Is Inciting Violence and Hate’

Candace Owens credited “leftist media” with “inciting violence and hate,” offering her comments during a Tuesday interview with Breitbart News’s Curt Schilling.

Owens said Antifa agitators were “inspired” to target her and Charlie Kirk with harassment by a HuffPost article deriding the duo as “racist.”

Owens remarked:

[Antifa] hyperlinked to a Huffington Post article. We say it all the time, the leftist media is inciting violence and hate by calling everybody a racist and a white supremacist. They linked to a Huffington Post article which said that Turning Point USA had among its ranks a woman who tweeted something that was controversial and racist, and therefore gave Huffington Post the power to call our entire organization racist. That is what inspired the attack.
    Owens continued:

The Huffington Post inspired the attack against Charlie Kirk and I yesterday in the restaurant. The leftist media does not understand that when you smear people — when you call them Nazis, when you call them Nazi-defenders, when you call them white supremacists — you are giving permission to the people that are closest to Nazis in America — these brown shirts, these Antifa gangs and thugs — to come out and attack people. … The Huffington Post has told them that they are virtuous in their actions.

Owens described politically motivated violence as a mostly left-wing phenomenon: “The liberal people are the violent people in this country. The Democrat Party are the violent people. They are the evil party, and they proved that yesterday.”

Owens said Antifa is a “well-funded” operation linked to Democrats: “What’s really scary to note is how quickly [Antifa] managed to assemble. That was within 20 minutes; that that many of them were outside. This is a well-funded effort.

Owens added:

This was 8 A.M. in the morning when the café opened. How did that many people, if they had jobs, suddenly leave their jobs, and get half-naked in black gear with black handkerchiefs around their face and show up at that cafe? You want to know what happened? It is their job. They’re paid to promote hate. They know exactly what to do. They got really close to my face, and they were screaming out of that megaphone. … They were within inches of my ear screaming and whistling.
    Owens noted Democratic politicians’ silence over Antifa’s targeted harassment of herself and other conservatives, describing it as tacit support.

Owens stated, “Not a single Democrat politician has spoken out and condemned this. You know why? Because they’re part of the party that funds this. They can’t come out and condemn this, because it’s exactly what they want.”

Owens framed Antifa as a “terrorist organization” via Twitter on Tuesday:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...violence-hate/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Nothing more righteous than a reformed smoker, alcoholic, addict. The new reformists are the WalkAway people. They know how to be loud and proud and are giving the leftists a taste of their own crap. Go Candace!

Diamond and Silk and Chicks on the Right are shining a light on the hypocrisy of the radical left. Go girls!
    Last edited by SassyLady; 08-08-2018 at 01:20 AM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

3. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

I wish Candace Owens would marry me.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    I wish Candace Owens would marry me.
    I have first dibs!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    I have first dibs!
    On her or me?

Either way I'm cool with it.

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

7. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

On her or me?

Either way I'm cool with it.

Me too!

9. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Me too!
    why you gotta do that to me? No #workboners please

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

why you gotta do that to me? No #workboners please

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

George Soros.

That filthy old NAZI should be drawn and quartered. He's behind 99% of this antifa bull shit. It's his money.

13. Likes SassyLady liked this post