I hope he does! The more nitwits running on the left, the better chance and the more votes to be taken away from whomever the front runner is for their party, who thus far polls point to Kamala Harris.

In reality, this guy is full of himself and apparently all the news coverage is going to his head. The news is of course very left leaning, so they eat up all of the bullshit he wants to talk about, and he sure does blab. Not sure why he would run when he would have zero shot whatsoever. Maybe just to have another platform to continue his attacks?

---

Michael Avenatti in Iowa: I'm seriously considering running against Trump

(CNN)Michael Avenatti made it clear as he wandered the rows of stalls at the Iowa State Fair on Thursday: He's seriously considering a 2020 presidential run to challenge President Donald Trump.

"I'm here to listen to the great people of Iowa, explore the fair and see whether it makes sense to run for the presidency or not," Avenatti said. "I'm serious about considering it. I haven't made a decision as to what I'm going to do. I'll make a decision in the coming weeks. Maybe a bit longer than that."

The cable television staple and combative lawyer who represents adult film star Stormy Daniels in her defamation suit against Trump had previously suggested he was considering a 2020 bid. His comments in the pivotal presidential primary state are the latest sign he is seriously testing the waters ahead of what is expected to be a crowded Democratic field of contenders.

His visit to the state fair came a day before he headlines the Wing Ding Dinner, an Iowa Democratic fundraiser that has long been a proving ground for presidential hopefuls. Avenatti will speak last at the event, according to organizers, putting him in front of Maryland Rep. John Delaney, who has announced he is running for president, and Ohio Rep. Tim Ryan, another potential presidential contender.

Avenatti's visit to Iowa included meals with top Democratic officials, including a gathering on Thursday night at the fair. The lawyer was accompanied in Iowa by Matt Paul, a Democratic strategist who worked on Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign.

Rest - https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/10/polit...owa/index.html