Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Man shoots friend over online political debate

Damn, I certainly hope we never get this type here. Getting passionate and even fighting online is one thing, but showing up at someone's door with a gun is in a different universe. Even with some liberals wading through here, I never once saw anyone as such a threat from either side.

---

Actual Shots Fired: Democrat Allegedly Shoots Facebook Friend After Online Political Debate Gets Heated

A 44-year-old registered Democrat in Florida, reportedly enraged after a Facebook argument with a fellow Facebook user, allegedly packed his AR-15 and Glock semi-automatic pistol and drove to the other man’s house, where he shot him twice.

According to the Tampa Police Department, earlier this week, Brian Sebring, who had been arguing with Alex Stephens on Facebook about politics, drove to where Stephens lived in South Tampa. Steve Hegarty, a spokesperson for the Tampa Police Department, stated, "Apparently it started out as something political, something having to do with [President] Trump. We're not sure what, exactly. It escalated. There were threats, there were nasty comments.”

The criminal affidavit states that Stephens had sent explicit messages and threats to Sebring. It added that when Sebring arrived he honked his car horn, calling for Stephens, who “immediately charged” at Sebring. Sebring used his Glock and shot Stephens in the thigh and buttocks, then fled, according to the affidavit.

Sebring later turned himself in to police. The Tampa Police Department acknowledged Sebring was arrested in 1996 and 1997 for domestic battery; he does not have a concealed weapons permit.

Sebring has been charged with felony charges for aggravated battery and carrying a concealed weapon.

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/34363...d-hank-berrien
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Damn, I certainly hope we never get this type here. Getting passionate and even fighting online is one thing, but showing up at someone's door with a gun is in a different universe. Even with some liberals wading through here, I never once saw anyone as such a threat from either side.
    I'm confused, is this Trump's or Bush's fault?

3. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    I'm confused, is this Trump's or Bush's fault?
    It is white conservative's fault.

liberals can do anything they want, in their mind's eye
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

5. Likes FakeNewsSux, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post