Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default More Twitter bans

Why don't I hear about any major account bannings of liberals/lefties/democrats and such? And save it if you want to claim that they don't post such garbage, as I've seen some of the worst things coming from them, towards Trump & anyone that supports him. I DON'T want them banned, but just pointing out the overwhelming hypocrisy. And notice they are never posting images of the various reasons over time that they have posted that got them banned? That's because that's not why the decisions are being made. People are reporting crap because they disagree with it, and those in charge smile and ban accounts. It's either that - or worse, that folks are just being targeted.

---

Twitter permanently bans Conservative Gavin McInnes and the Official Proud Boys Account

Twitter has banned both the official verified account for the Proud Boys and the account belonging to their founder, comedian and CRTV host Gavin McInnes.

Twitter also banned the accounts belonging to The Proud Boys Girls, all chapter accounts, and Kyle Chapman, who is better known online as Based Stickman.

The suspensions are permanent, though no reason was provided. All of the accounts appear to have been banned at the same time.

“This is all a coordinated attack to prevent Trump from getting re-elected. It’s pointless however because he’s already won and ironically, it’s because of moves like this,” McInnes told Gateway Pundit.

McInnes also noted that leftist media is trying to link their ban to the upcoming Unite Rally, which he has repeatedly denounced.

He told the Gateway Pundit that “the dumbasses on the left are saying were banned ‘before Unite the Right rally.’ I clearly disavowed that. It’s not our bag.”

In fact, the day before his suspension he tweeted, “it goes without saying the #ProudBoys won’t have anything to do with this. We are a multiracial club that eschews the alt-right and everything they and #occupyWallStreet’s Jason Kessler stand for. He’s a DNC operative.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-boys-account/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Tell me again about how democrats are the "tolerant" ones...

Aaaah... no... no they're not. They're the most INtolerant bunch of hypocrite fascists on the planet.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Tell me again about how democrats are the "tolerant" ones...

Aaaah... no... no they're not. They're the most INtolerant bunch of hypocrite fascists on the planet.
    The comical part is - most democrats and their supporters don't believe any of it, will claim it's been proven wrong & anything else to support these social media sites banning conservative supporters. But the fact is, it exists and is happening, and the evidence isn't too awfully hard to find, but the evidence that they acted improperly or differently than the left IS hard to come by.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock