Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Omarosa records her own firing

And we wonder why there are leaks, and so many since the beginning of this presidency. Is it normal to be recording? And in the situation room? Either way, very low route to go.

She also claims to have heard a tape where Trump uses the N word. Release it already! I've heard about it for days now, but it's all bs and nothing to be heard to date.

The majority of the crap in her book has been denied, some proven wrong already, and some of her "sources" in the book have stated otherwise - one claiming he never spoke with her whatsoever. So a lot of bad feedback about this book, but of course a lot of folks are all ears to this point.

I'm of the believe that if someone had such a take, and she heard it from someone, it would have been released. I suppose only time will tell for sure. But a lot of it sure does sound like ways to get interest to sell her book. Liberal or Conservative, never liked listening to too many facts from a disgruntled employee trying to hawk books.

---

Omarosa recorded John Kelly in the situation room

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman revealed on Sunday that she secretly recorded White House Chief of Staff John Kelly in the Situation Room, the highly secure room in the West Wing where the president meets national security staff.

“You recorded the chief of staff?” host Chuck Todd asked Manigault Newman, whose tell-all book about her time in the White House will be released on Tuesday.

“Absolutely,” said Manigault Newman.

“The White House chief of staff in the Situation Room?” Todd asked.

“Yes,” she said.

In the Situation Room meeting, Kelly told Manigault Newman that she was being fired from the White House because of “significant integrity issues.”

“We’re going to talk to you about leaving the White House. It’s come to my attention over the last few months that there’s been some pretty, in my opinion, significant integrity issues,” Kelly is heard saying in the secret recording, which Todd played during the interview.

Manigault Newman was fired on Dec. 12, 2017.

“I think it’s important to understand that if we make this a friendly departure, we can all be — you know, you can look at your time here in the White House as a year of service to the nation,” Kelly says in the tape.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/12/om...ituation-room/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Very convenient to be able to level such an accusation, and then refuse to name who she heard it from - after saying she heard it herself 1st hand. I hate anonymous sources to begin with.

---

NPR Host calls out Omarosa over discrepancy in Trump racism allegation

In an interview Friday, former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman contradicted a claim in her forthcoming book that she heard a tape of President Trump using the “n-word.”

Manigault Newman insisted in an NPR interview that she heard Trump utter the pejorative in an audio file recorded on the set of “The Apprentice.”

“Hearing it changed everything for me,” Manigault Newman told NPR host Rachel Martin.

“I heard the President of the United States use, not only the ‘n-word,’ but as Bill Pruitt described during that interview, other horrible things during the production of ‘The Apprentice,'” she continued. Pruitt is a former “Apprentice” producer who claimed before the 2016 election that tapes existed of Trump making racial comments about black people.

But as Martin noted in the interview, Manigault Newman wrote in her book, “Unhinged,” that she was merely told of the tape. She does not suggest in the tell-all that she has actually heard Trump’s voice.

In the book, due out Tuesday, Manigault Newman wrote that she spoke by phone about the tape to a person who she refuses to name.

On this phone conversation, I was told exactly what Donald Trump said — yes, the N-word and others in a classic Trump-goes-nuclear rant — and when he’d said them.

During production he was miked, and there is definitely an audio track.

For over a year I’d been so afraid of hearing the specifics from someone who’d been in the room. Hearing the truth freed me from that fear. And only now that it’s gone, do I realize just how heavy it’s been.
    Martin pressed Manigault Newman on the discrepancy.

“Did you actually hear the tape?” she asked.

“I did,” Manigault Newman responded, adding: “Girl, did you read my book?”

Martin said that she had read the book and insisted that Manigault Newman’s account didn’t add up.

The contradiction is not the only flaw in Manigault Newman’s book. On Friday, GOP pollster Frank Luntz and George Conway, the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, disputed bombshell allegations made by Manigault Newman.

Luntz disputed the book’s claim that he overheard Trump use the “n-word,” saying the allegation is “flat-out false.” Manigault Newman responded on Twitter Saturday morning, saying that former Trump campaign aide Katrina Pierson relayed to her that Luntz mentioned that he “had info about the n-word tape” during a conference call.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/11/om...-racism-claim/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Default Ahhh...Amazing

It never ceases to amaze me that these twits and twats feel they need to write a book
    that will never sell.

Get on with your life. You are not important and never have been. Your individual
    tussles are meaningless.

I should write one on my 37 years in the Service, plus my 20 years as a lifeguard.
    There would be comedy, drama, and tragedy.

It would never sell! Not enough controversy.
    Last edited by Elessar; 08-14-2018 at 01:08 AM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default She is just like Hillary. Where is the ARREST warrant? She removed CLASSIFIED info

Anything she recorded in the White House is Government Property. She violated what Kelly said to her in the SITUATION ROOM, and never disclosed that she was recording????

The GOVERNMENT can use HER BIG MOUTH BOOK to Indict, then Convict her with her admitted violation, and Confession on PMSNBC to SCARE-CROW Scarboro. In fact. SHE PROVED SHE HAD BAD INTEGRITY ISSUES HERSELF.
    Last edited by aboutime; 08-12-2018 at 08:54 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

5. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

She's a snake, we've all known this for like the past ten years. Why did Trump hire her!?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    She's a snake, we've all known this for like the past ten years. Why did Trump hire her!?
    Was she a carry-over? "We've"...?

I never gave a shit about her and knew nothing of her.
    Now she wants to be famous...

"We've"...?

Yet liberals have let this crap run rampant!

"We've"...?
    Last edited by Elessar; 08-12-2018 at 11:11 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Was she a carry-over? "We've"...?

I never gave a shit about her and knew nothing of her.
    Now she wants to be famous...

"We've"...?

Yet liberals have let this crap run rampant!

"We've"...?
    She was on his HUGE ratings Apprentice show. She made lots of drama after being on the show. Yet somehow Trump asked her to be his assistant. Poor decision Mr Trump!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

She just released another tape the day after her firing, talking to Trump and he doesn't know she's even been fired. Kelly is running the white house.
    Last edited by pete311; 08-13-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

She just released another tape the day after her firing, talking to Trump and he doesn't know she's even been fired. Kelly is running the white house.
    He was/is supposed to run the employees in the west wing, all presidents have someone in charge of employees.

Post video/soundtrack/script of words?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    He was/is supposed to run the employees in the west wing, all presidents have someone in charge of employees.

Post video/soundtrack/script of words?
    I understand that, but Omarosa was hired to be a high level Trump Assistant. Do you think it's a good idea for him to not know his assistant was fired the day before? Furthermore, in the tape he says he's learned she wants to leave. So wtf kind of information is he getting?

video of the tape
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...osa-manigault/
    Last edited by pete311; 08-13-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I understand that, but Omarosa was hired to be a high level Trump Assistant. Do you think it's a good idea for him to not know his assistant was fired the day before? Furthermore, in the tape he says he's learned she wants to leave. So wtf kind of information is he getting?

video of the tape
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...osa-manigault/
    Dunno, just glad to see her go. I honestly don't think she should have been in a position of security clearance anyway, and these tapes prove it.

But what I'm most curious about, as none of the crap going on concerns me much - but the tape of Trump using the N word concerns me a little. I would like to hear that tape. Why others are being released and not that one I don't know yet. But no one has had his back til this point, nor worried about any legalities, so not sure why they are hesitating. But I do want to hear the full tape of that.

But an employee being shitcanned, and said employee being disgruntled. That's typical. And said employee then trying to hawk a book. Also happens. Said employee being found out to have lied, also happens. Far too many people have already spoken out against what she wrote, that things didn't happen, so I'm not one to jump all over it just yet. And the race part, not sure why that wasn't the first tape released.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Dunno, just glad to see her go. I honestly don't think she should have been in a position of security clearance anyway, and these tapes prove it.

But what I'm most curious about, as none of the crap going on concerns me much - but the tape of Trump using the N word concerns me a little. I would like to hear that tape. Why others are being released and not that one I don't know yet. But no one has had his back til this point, nor worried about any legalities, so not sure why they are hesitating. But I do want to hear the full tape of that.

But an employee being shitcanned, and said employee being disgruntled. That's typical. And said employee then trying to hawk a book. Also happens. Said employee being found out to have lied, also happens. Far too many people have already spoken out against what she wrote, that things didn't happen, so I'm not one to jump all over it just yet. And the race part, not sure why that wasn't the first tape released.
    I agree, she's a snake and never should have been there. I am also against this secret taping, but the tape is out there, so it can be used.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Pete, doesn't sound like he was very attached and speaking with her daily.

---

Trump gives Omarosa her very own nickname

President Donald Trump ripped his former advisor and reality TV star Omarosa Manigault Newman as she continues to reveal tapes of her conversations in the White House and promotes her new book.

Trump’s tweets disparaging Omarosa come just hours after she revealed a conversation she had with him the day after she was fired from the White House by Chief of Staff General John Kelly. Omarosa released a recording of her conversation with Kelly in which he alleges that she committed some serious integrity violations as a White House official.

The tape release coincides with the release of a new book by Omarosa regarding her time in the White House.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/13/tr...rosa-responds/

15. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I agree, she's a snake and never should have been there. I am also against this secret taping, but the tape is out there, so it can be used.
    I don't care about any tapes being used, as thus far she hasn't released anything worthy of anything more than yawning, other than perhaps her blurb about the N word, but of course that one doesn't have a tape, and she's been nailed on different versions of that story already too.

It sounds like she begged for a gig at the WH and Trump was dumb enough to give her one. And the man that oversaw the WH folks, tossed her. She was angry. She became disgruntled. This happens all the time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Why did he hire someone who was fired 3 times on a tv reality show? Trump also has plenty of tweets where he praises her. Dude just says whatever suits him at the time.