Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Default Maybe He Should Have Married His Sister Instead

BREAKING! Is MN DFL Congressman Keith Ellison a Domestic Abuser?

From the Facebook post by the alleged victim’s son:
    My name is Austin Monahan and I am writing this letter on behalf of me and my brother.
    My brother and I watched our mom come out of pure hell after getting out of her relationship with Keith Ellison. For several months we knew something wasn’t right and couldn’t figure it out. When we asked our mom if everything was ok, she told us she was dealing with some stress and would be ok.
    In the middle of 2017, I was using my moms computer trying to download something and I clicked on a file, I found over 100 text and twitters messages and video almost 2 min long that showed Keith Ellison dragging my mama off the bed by her feet, screaming and calling her a “f*cking bitch” and telling her to get the f*ck out of his house. The messages I found, were mixed with him consistently telling my mom he wanted her back, he missed her, he knew he f*cked up and we wished he could do things different, he would victim shaming, bully her, and threaten her if she went public. I text him and told him I know what you did to my mama and a few other things.
    Apparently the alleged victim, Karen Monahan, has confirmed her son’s story.
    https://www.spartareport.com/2018/08...mestic-abuser/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Not surprising in the slightest to me. I think for obvious reasons. Ok, if not, he's a muslim, and the men simply aren't the kindest to their women.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Not surprising in the slightest to me. I think for obvious reasons. Ok, if not, he's a muslim, and the men simply aren't the kindest to their women.

But you'll never hear a peep of criticism out of the feminist progressives of the misogynist Muslim faith. I guess they're all too busy still secretly hoping that Bill Clinton will rape or molest them someday.

5. Thanks Elessar, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, Taco Junkie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

On primary day in Minnesota, more news comes out about the Muslim Congressman running to become the state's chief law enforcement officer:

RECORD OF KEITH ELLISON 911 ASSAULT CALL RELEASED

Before Karen Monahan, Rep. Keith Ellison's current accuser came forward, another woman, Amy Alexander had accused the first Muslim congressman of physical assault and emotional abuse. The media quickly took Ellison's side, Ellison denied the affair and a judge ordered her not to discuss the relationship.
    https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...iel-greenfield

And just think, poor Sen. Franken got bounced for just playing grab ass. Then again he was a white heterosexual male.
    Last edited by FakeNewsSux; 08-14-2018 at 08:03 PM.