Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default ‘No Borders! No Wall! No USA at All!’

This crap barely gets reported on at all. And half the times when it is, they'll report it as "Trump created an environment..." BS.

This is now a huge hate group. They use masks just like folks like Hamas. They sneak in weapons on what is supposed to be "peaceful" marches. They hate anything on the right. They hate laws. They hate trying to stop ILLEGAL immigration. And now, we find out that they truly just hate America. And yet all of the concentration is on the much much lesser group that shows up for a "unite the right" rally.

---

Antifa Chants Death to America: ‘No Borders! No Wall! No USA at All!’

Open borders protesters and members of the left-wing anarchist group Antifa chanted death to America during a counter-protest in Washington, DC, on Sunday.

In a video by Breitbart News’ Ian Mason, Antifa members and open borders activists can be heard and seen marching down streets throughout Washington, DC, demanding an end to the United States.

“No border, no wall, no USA at all!” Antifa and open borders activists chanted.

The mob of left-wing activists carried red flags and wore all black with masks and helmets on their heads as a counter-protest to the “Unite the Right 2” protest that took place in Lafayette Park.

Though Antifa labels itself as “anti-fascists,” the group is known for attacking and threatening onlookers, police, and supporters of President Trump.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...no-usa-at-all/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

And now these lunatic democrats want to ABOLISH THE PRESIDENCY...

Donald Trump broke the presidency. It's time to get rid of the job altogether.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/923543002/

If these fucks think this is their winning agenda for a BLUE WAVE, they're absolutely out of their minds... well... they ARE out of their minds.

4. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    And now these lunatic democrats want to ABOLISH THE PRESIDENCY...

Donald Trump broke the presidency. It's time to get rid of the job altogether.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/923543002/

If these fucks think this is their winning agenda for a BLUE WAVE, they're absolutely out of their minds... well... they ARE out of their minds.
    Ain't gonna happen. Come near me and Mr Winchester or Mr Marlin will bead on
    your chest. Got Mr Browning (bow) handy, too.

These young freaks need to grow up and support themselves...MacDonalds, Burger King, and
    Taco Bell always need dishwashers
    Last edited by Elessar; 08-14-2018 at 01:32 AM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!