Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Nugent on Hillary and Obama

LMAO!:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="370" wmode="transparent" data="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=757_1187963465">< param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=757_1187963465">< param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="quality" value="high"></object>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Funny thing, the LiveLeak website says, "Ted Nugent threatens Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton during a performance- with machine guns in hand!" Yet, after watching and listening to the video, I heard no threat. WTF?
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

HE sure is vulgar!
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    HE sure is vulgar!
    That's Ted.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HE sure is vulgar!
    Yup.. but what a hoot he'd be to go hunting with!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

I dunno - I found his hootin' and hollering in that clip a little lame. :-/
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I dunno - I found his hootin' and hollering in that clip a little lame. :-/
    True.. but we also saw a "Clip" not the entire deal - I'm sure it was clipped that way to paint him in a worse light...

I feel we're missing a lot of context here... just my feeling.. could be wrong.. dunno

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ....................

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Funny thing, the LiveLeak website says, "Ted Nugent threatens Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton during a performance- with machine guns in hand!" Yet, after watching and listening to the video, I heard no threat. WTF?
    Oh boy, he spoke out publically against Hillary. I can see the headlines now "Ted Nugent Commits Suicide with a Sniper Rifle"

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    LMAO!:
    I love it. That's the way I LIKE to hear someone talk to obama bin laden and hitlery.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Nuge is spot-on as usual. I'd be curious to know whether or not those were both actual NFA Class III weapons, however.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

eh. there are better ways to point out their flaws.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I don't see this being any different than what the Dixie Chicks said about Bush a few years ago.

If the people who buy his records and see his shows are offended they will simply stop buying his stuff.

Just like them he has a right to free speach.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ......................

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    I don't see this being any different than what the Dixie Chicks said about Bush a few years ago.

If the people who buy his records and see his shows are offended they will simply stop buying his stuff.

Just like them he has a right to free speach.
    Exactly

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

No one has bought Nugent's records in 20 years. They only go to his concerts to hear the old songs and see if he will flip his lid again.

I would love to see a few Viet Nam vets show up at his rallies and question him about his cowardice and lack of ethics.
    "Still making that blood money, Hanoi Ted? I remember when you were saying the same things about vets that you did about Hillary. I know you like to visit the Iraqi vets. When was the last time you visited a Nam vet who lost his arm or leg while you were playing shows after avoiding the draft?"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I never knew this. But since I've heard and read about what this pussy draft dodger did, I got no use for the sons a bitch...

Proof: Ted Nugent Is A Draft Dodger. Will Hannity Keep Defending Him?
    Reported by Ellen - August 26, 2007

Since we've been discussing Ted Nugent lately, this seemed a good time to bring up Nugent's draft dodging. It's well known that Nugent claims to have gone to great lengths to flunk his Draft Board physical. What's not so well-known is that he got a student deferment at the same time he was touring with his rock band, putting in an average of 300 shows a year. How was he going to school and touring that much at the same time?

One of our readers sent me a copy of an extract of Nugent’s Selective Service records, obtained via a FOIA request (copy below). As you can see, Nugent received student deferments in 1967 (1-S) and 1968 (2-S). But according to the Internet Movie Data Base website, Nugent has been “performing professionally since 1958, non-stop yearly touring since 1967, averaging more than 300 shows per year '67-73.” Hmm, that would include the two years he was supposedly too wrapped up in his studies to be serving his country.

But that hasn’t stopped Nugent from insisting that if he HAD served, he would have been one big mofo soldier. As the Rutland Herald reported, Here's what Nugent said he would have done if he went to Vietnam:

"… if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd kill all the hippies in the foxholes … I would have killed everybody," he told the Detroit Free Press in an interview published July 15, 1990."
    The Herald also noted that Nugent’s efforts to avoid the draft make President Bush look like a war hero.

(Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.

Sean Hannity went to ridiculous lengths Friday night (8/24/07) to defend Nugent's threatening rants against Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. FOX & Friends whitewashed Nugent's comments the next day. Apparently, this "patriot" can do no wrong on the "We like America" network.

http://www.newshounds.us/2007/08/26/...ending_him.php