Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    There were 300 men in the swift boat unit kerry was assigned too. A half dozen stood by kerry. The rest all said he was lying.

I was trying to correct you incorrect assumptions of what the facts were.

The people who were actually there whne he earned his medals all backed him except one who also lied on TV saying he was fired when he was actually laid off and then asked for people to send him money.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    I thought you missed it from the ohter page so I brought it to where you could see it.
    I read it. I also read it a long time ago when it was first reported. Like I said there were 300 men in kerry's unit. Only the few directly assigned to his boat backed him up on his story. One didn't and the other 300 members of the unit said he was a liar. Who are you going to believe? a few guys who all have something to gain by his being elected or 300 that had nothing to gain either way.

The reason he won't release his medical records is because they would show what treatment he was given for his "three" wounds. Two of which definitely did not warrant a purple heart.

I haven't even touched on his claim he was in cambodia on christmas 1968 under orders from president Nixon, when Nixon was not president until the following January. And it was proved that kerrys boat was at the base on that Christmas. He's a phony and a disgrace.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    I read it. I also read it a long time ago when it was first reported. Like I said there were 300 men in kerry's unit. Only the few directly assigned to his boat backed him up on his story. One didn't and the other 300 members of the unit said he was a liar. Who are you going to believe? a few guys who all have something to gain by his being elected or 300 that had nothing to gain either way.

The reason he won't release his medical records is because they would show what treatment he was given for his "three" wounds. Two of which definitely did not warrant a purple heart.

I haven't even touched on his claim he was in cambodia on christmas 1968 under orders from president Nixon, when Nixon was not president until the following January. And it was proved that kerrys boat was at the base on that Christmas. He's a phony and a disgrace.
    The men who served with him and were with him when he he performed the acts that got him the medals all support him.

The swift boat people are all just republicans who can tie themselfs in some way to the vietnam war and most never even met Kerry.

If you wish to believe lies over Military records, commnading officers and the people who were actually there that is your choice but it is a partisan one.

No one has to release their medical records.

If you think they wounds did not deserve medals then why are you willing to believe a claim with NO proof it is real?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There were people like his Division Commander Grant Hibbard, who wrote positive evaluations of Kerry, and Commander George Elliott, who submitted Kerry for a Silver Star. SBVT says that 16 officers who served with Kerry in Coastal Division 11 as members. SBVT's lied by saying that Kerry's "entire chain of command" were part of the group Joseph Streuli, (former commander of Coastal Division 130) , Art Price (former commander CTF 116 )who is described in the book as part of Kerry's chain of command never were part of the group

The swift Vets were caught in lies like this and you choose to believe them over officail records ....WHY?????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Its a sad time when a returning vet has to have his brave service destroyed for political reasons.
    You mean like that Marine who got in all sorts of trouble by the lib press for shooting an insurgent in Fallujah on the ground who wasn't "dead yet"? That kind of sad partisan trashing of a brave soldier?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The men who served with him and were with him when he he performed the acts that got him the medals all support him.

The swift boat people are all just republicans who can tie themselfs in some way to the vietnam war and most never even met Kerry.

If you wish to believe lies over Military records, commnading officers and the people who were actually there that is your choice but it is a partisan one.

No one has to release their medical records.

If you think they wounds did not deserve medals then why are you willing to believe a claim with NO proof it is real?
    The swift boats worked in groups. He worked with all the other members of his unit. They were involved in the same actions he was. They were not just a bunch of republicans out to get him. They were former members of the same unit. They worked in groups patrolling the rivers.

You have no clue how easy it is for an officer to doctor his records and reports and put himself in for medals. I don't despise him for partisan reasons I personally despise him. He's a phony.

As far as I'm concerned, no medical records means no proof he deserved the medals. kerry is a liar, he was caught lying repeatedly.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Defending this John Kerry as a solider?

"You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

Puh-leeze.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

There were people like his Division Commander Grant Hibbard, who wrote positive evaluations of Kerry, and Commander George Elliott, who submitted Kerry for a Silver Star. SBVT says that 16 officers who served with Kerry in Coastal Division 11 as members. SBVT's lied by saying that Kerry's "entire chain of command" were part of the group Joseph Streuli, (former commander of Coastal Division 130) , Art Price (former commander CTF 116 )who is described in the book as part of Kerry's chain of command never were part of the group

The swift Vets were caught in lies like this and you choose to believe them over officail records ....WHY?????
    That's all from kerry's book which is a lie. The Swift Boat Vets all gave the real facts. They are all Vets too. They said kerry's story's weren't true. So who to believe. A whole bunch of vets with nothing to gain from coming out and saying something or a few with federal jobs and contracts to gain. hmmmmm tough choice huh.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Also, kerry was a sailor, not a soldier. Though there were soldiers patrolled the rivers on boats as well. They were called River Rats.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

How did a thread about Ted Nugent somehow become a thread about John Kerry?
    Other than the fact that both are blowhards that are no longer relevant.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    ask TM he/she started it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

So who is perpetuating it? Get back on topic or start a different thread. We do have a "conspiracy theory" forum for your Kerry allegations.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    NO SHIT!