Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default petey....you need to STOP watching, and listening to all of these....

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I never said it was illegal or unconstitutional. All I said is it is vindictive. The message is clear. Criticize the president and get spanked. Do we really want to set this precedent? This is what 3rd world countries do.

In order to hear both sides. I often push myself to listen to your Sources, and Oddly, YOU REPEATED THE WORDS THEY SAID....As you set the precedent you treat as honest???
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I never said it was illegal or unconstitutional. All I said is it is vindictive. The message is clear. Criticize the president and get spanked. Do we really want to set this precedent? This is what 3rd world countries do.
    And that is what endears this President with his supporters. He meets vindictiveness with vindictiveness unlike the Bushes who identified more with the Swamp than with the population as a whole. Also, you need to pick up a history book if you think that the precedent is just now being set. One could argue that it goes back as far as Marbury vs Madison. And yes, 3rd world countries do this but usually employ other methods such as deportation, imprisonment or firing squad. But I suppose that in the deep dark fever swamps where today's progressives reside, stripping someone of a security clearance is the moral equivalent. By the way, why all the badmouthing of the 3rd world? Is this your way of calling them shitholes? My oh my, what a good little fascist you're becoming, Pete.

3. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Let's hear from from the real heroes on the topic of Brenan's situation:

Special ops shoot down Brennan and his defenders: 'You put your politics before us'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...before-us.html

5. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Mark Levin: 'There Is No Constitutional Issue'; What the Hell Did Brennan Do With His Clearance Anyway?

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...brennan-do-his
    Levin knows, he's just partisan. It's no secret ex chiefs keep their clearances because they are often consulted about events during their time that are related to events now. That keeps the chain of experience strong.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    And that is what endears this President with his supporters. He meets vindictiveness with vindictiveness unlike the Bushes who identified more with the Swamp than with the population as a whole. Also, you need to pick up a history book if you think that the precedent is just now being set. One could argue that it goes back as far as Marbury vs Madison. And yes, 3rd world countries do this but usually employ other methods such as deportation, imprisonment or firing squad. But I suppose that in the deep dark fever swamps where today's progressives reside, stripping someone of a security clearance is the moral equivalent. By the way, why all the badmouthing of the 3rd world? Is this your way of calling them shitholes? My oh my, what a good little fascist you're becoming, Pete.
    Why stop at the clearance? Let's put Brennan in jail. Better yet, let's hang him. Too far? All part of the same scale. All because Trump has thin skin.
    Last edited by pete311; 08-17-2018 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Levin knows, he's just partisan. It's no secret ex chiefs keep their clearances because they are often consulted about events during their time that are related to events now. That keeps the chain of experience strong.
    Sure, he's partisan, and he's correct. Brennan and many others no longer need their clearance and are actively working on stations talking out daily against the government. And that's fine, that's his right, but he doesn't get that right AND the clearance.

Why stop at the clearance? Let's put Brennan in jail. Better yet, let's hang him. Too far? All part of the same scale. All because Trump has thin skin.
    And you fail to ever find any wrongdoing by anyone connected with the left. You excuse it, argue and debate it, no matter how obvious the wrongdoing is. We get that, Pete. And when you can't find yet another way to excuse it, that's when you disappear from threads or start posting unrelated BS, which is usually around post #2.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

9. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You also keep harping about Trump, his thin skin and his actions. Even if...

Tough shit! Deal with it. This is what happens when a party tries to lie, cheat and steal into victory & still loses. And then like little children turn red and stomp their feet - for 2 years running.

It's so much fun to watch the anger and drooling & knowing there really isn't jack shit they can do about it. They obstruct everything to death, so if they, as I predict, take over the house, it'll just be another day with the same actions continued. And they'll still have to deal with Trump and the actions & like it, since they can't do jack shit about it.

And the way the left acts, and the media supporting them acts, and the way the left ignores all wrongdoing by their own side - is why Trump will have a good chance at winning reelection in 2020. And as a lame duck president, oh boy will it be fun!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Thank you for proving my point about the effects of the progressive fever swamp. Your fascist training is nearly complete:

13. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yup, he's vindictive, and there was no reason to remove Brennan's clearance

Gregg Jarrett: Ex-CIA Director Brennan shouldn't have a security clearance - He's a national security risk

Former CIA Director John Brennan is a serious national security risk, and President Trump was wise and correct to revoke his security clearance Wednesday.

Brennan has repeatedly shown he cannot be trusted with classified or top-secret information. He has a history of leaking and exploiting confidential material for partisan reasons. Maybe it keeps him on TV, but it also jeopardizes national security.

The primary job of the agency Brennan ran for President Obama is to collect, process, and analyze intelligence information from all over the world. This valuable material is then utilized to protect Americans from harm.

However, Brennan has demonstrated that he is all too willing to use this information to harm Americans, including President Trump. He did so in the 2016 presidential election.

As I explain in Chapter 6 of my new book, “The Russia Hoax,” Brennan politicized and weaponized what was false intelligence to damage the presidential candidacy of Donald Trump.

Brennan surely knew that the anti-Trump “dossier” paid for by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's campaign was nothing more than a preposterous collection of rumors, innuendo, supposition and wild speculation. He knew it was derived from multiple hearsay accounts from inherently unreliable and anonymous sources in Russia who specialize in lies and disinformation.

Yet Brennan did more than anyone to promulgate the fabricated and uncorroborated “dossier.”

The author of the document, former British spy Christopher Steele, was trained in deception and chicanery, and was inherently untrustworthy. Steele was on the record telling the U.S. Justice Department that he was “desperate that Donald Trump not get elected” and “passionate about his not being president.”

It is improper to use a discredited source with such severe and pervasive bias. Yet Brennan and his FBI counterparts didn’t care. Even after Steele was fired for lying, they continued to use him as a covert source in their illicit scheme to frame Trump for crimes he never committed.

Brennan was the instigator. By advocating the use of the “dossier,” he managed to orchestrate the investigation of Trump that was formally launched by FBI Director James Comey and his underlings, including Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe. All three have since been fired for their egregious misconduct.

But it was Brennan who played a central role in promoting the fictitious Trump-Russia “collusion” narrative.

There is no good or legitimate reason for Brennan to maintain a security clearance. We expect CIA directors to be nonpartisan and apolitical. Brennan, always the devoted Clinton acolyte and sycophant, was not.

Brennan’s constant political and personal condemnation of President Trump only underscores his devious motivations for misusing classified information and disseminating false intelligence.

Consider this Brennan Twitter rant aimed at President Trump: “When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history.”

Rest - http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...rity-risk.html

15. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Good, about time that some dirtbags be removed from the problematic list.

---

Brennan is the first, but he won't be the last

President Trump’s stripping John Brennan of his security clearance is not a First Amendment or "freedom of speech" issue.

No one has a right to a top secret clearance.

The only American who automatically gets a clearance and doesn’t even have to undergo an interview, let alone a polygraph exam, is the incoming president of the United States.

Moreover, the incumbent president has total and utter control of the classification and clearance system of the U.S. government.

For example, even if one of his staff has a past which would negate their ever being normally granted a clearance, say due to a history of drug abuse, the president can simply “waive” the concerns of the federal investigators and agencies that do background investigations and grant that person a clearance anyway. That, for example, is exactly what the last president did with Ben Rhodes, who was denied even an interim clearance by the FBI but, nevertheless, got to spend the full eight years of the Obama administration working in the White House with a “waived” status and unfettered access to top secret intelligence.

Having a clearance is privilege of government service, service in a very specific capacity wherein you cannot perform your duties to the nation without access to sensitive and classified data. It is not a right.

The argument that some are making that the president’s decision in some way infringes John Brennan’s free speech rights is, in fact, absurd. If John Brennan publicly disclosed any information he had acquired as a result of his clearance, he would be committing a felony. The issue instead has to do with the oath Brennan took when he became a civil servant and the damage he is doing to America’s national security as a private citizen with a very public platform.

Rest - http://thehill.com/opinion/white-hou...nt-be-the-last

17. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

You also keep harping about Trump, his thin skin and his actions. Even if...

Tough shit! Deal with it. This is what happens when a party tries to lie, cheat and steal into victory & still loses. And then like little children turn red and stomp their feet - for 2 years running.

It's so much fun to watch the anger and drooling & knowing there really isn't jack shit they can do about it. They obstruct everything to death, so if they, as I predict, take over the house, it'll just be another day with the same actions continued. And they'll still have to deal with Trump and the actions & like it, since they can't do jack shit about it.

And the way the left acts, and the media supporting them acts, and the way the left ignores all wrongdoing by their own side - is why Trump will have a good chance at winning reelection in 2020. And as a lame duck president, oh boy will it be fun!
    Republicans won't be in power forever. When that changes I will repost all this anti patriotic bullshit right back in your face like Obama 2.0

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Republicans won't be in power forever. When that changes I will repost all this anti patriotic bullshit right back in your face like Obama 2.0
    Feel free. You already post pretty much nothing more than BS now anyway, what will change? You're barely ever able to make it beyond 2 sentences in any of your posts/replies. You're already beyond hypocritical when it comes to posting about any news or wrongdoings. You avoid the subject 99% of the time and blab one liners about something else to counter what was posted.

And you're right, they won't be in power forever. But you assume those on the right will turn purple and get some sort of "TDS" equivalence. and non-stop hypocrisy and ignoring wrongdoing and all the other crap you do now. We'll still be us, and you'll still be a hypocritical hack.

20. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Interesting

Special ops shoot down Brennan and his defenders: 'You put your politics before us'

John Brennan rallied numerous high-powered defenders to his corner over his security clearance clash with President Trump, but some well-known special ops heroes are firing back suggesting the former CIA director got what he deserves.

Kris “Tanto” Paronto, a former Army Ranger and private security contractor who was part of the CIA team that fought back during the 2012 Benghazi terror attack, accused Brennan of putting his “politics” before those in the field.

“He is lucky the security clearance is all he is getting away with,” Paronto told Fox News in an interview on Friday.

Responding a day earlier to Brennan’s tweet that his “principles are worth far more than clearances,” Paronto also tweeted:

“My principles are greater than clearances too John, especially when you and the @CIA kool-aid drinkers punishes us for not going along with the Benghazi cover-up story in order to protect you, @HillaryClinton’s & @BarackObama’s failures. You put your politics before us.”

Rest - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...before-us.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Feel free. You already post pretty much nothing more than BS now anyway, what will change? You're barely ever able to make it beyond 2 sentences in any of your posts/replies. You're already beyond hypocritical when it comes to posting about any news or wrongdoings. You avoid the subject 99% of the time and blab one liners about something else to counter what was posted.

And you're right, they won't be in power forever. But you assume those on the right will turn purple and get some sort of "TDS" equivalence. and non-stop hypocrisy and ignoring wrongdoing and all the other crap you do now. We'll still be us, and you'll still be a hypocritical hack.
    Jim there are several DP members here who post nothing but BS and are radical right. Not once, not once, do you call them out like you do me. I might be a staunch left on this board which you call me out for, but never once do you call anyone out for being far right. So that is hypocritical on you. There are members here that would rather die than ever come within a universe of agreeing with a liberal idea or backing a liberal. Where is their call out Jim? You think you're fair, but the truth is you just run a fanboy community and like Trump and his base, you'll do anything not to piss them off.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Jim there are several DP members here who post nothing but BS and are radical right. Not once, not once, do you call them out like you do me. I might be a staunch left on this board which you call me out for, but never once do you call anyone out for being far right. So that is hypocritical on you. There are members here that would rather die than ever come within a universe of agreeing with a liberal idea or backing a liberal. Where is their call out Jim? You think you're fair, but the truth is you just run a fanboy community and like Trump and his base, you'll do anything not to piss them off.
    Tissue?

24. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post