Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And this is the truth. Brennan has been out there speaking more & speaking more negatively of course. His speech has not been limited in the slightest. And now, folks want to interview him even more. His clearance was rightfully revoked, and removes his access to confidential information, but doesn't limit his speech.

I wonder if Dick Cheney still has clearance, and how the liberals would feel if his were revoked. They HATE that man and he also loves to speak out. If his were removed, I couldn't care less. And if he were speaking out like Brennan does, and was involved in things like the dossier and helping limit or bring down a running candidate for the highest office in the land - I would GLADLY see it removed.

Bruce Ohr should have had his removed long ago, same with Peter Stzrok and Lisa Page. Comey should be on the list as well. ANYONE fired from either side should have it removed instantly.

Another thing to point out - Brennan is now making it seem as if Trump DID collude, and that his claims now that he never colluded are "hogwash". As many have pointed out - then WHERE was he when he was in office and this was all happening? Oh, that's right, working to bring down Trump.

---

Trump on Silencing Critics by Revoking Security Clearances: ‘If Anything, I’m Giving Them a Bigger Voice’

(CNSNews.com) - President Donald Trump said Friday that he’s not silencing his critics by revoking their security clearances, if anything, he said, he’s giving them a bigger voice.

“There's no silence. If anything, I'm giving them a bigger voice. Many people don't even know who he is, and now he has a bigger voice, and that's okay with me, because I like taking on voices like that. I've never respected him,” Trump said about former CIA Director John Brennan.

“I've never had a lot of respect, and Senator Burr said it best: If you knew anything, why didn't you report it when you were before all of these committees, including their committee?” the president told reporters before boarding Marine One to go to New York. “So he had a chance to report. He never did.”Trump was referring to Brennan’s op-ed in The New York Times on Thursday saying Trump’s claims of no collusion are “hogwash."

“Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion (with Russia) are, in a word, hogwash,” Brennan wrote.

In response, Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said he wants to know on what information Brennan is basing his statement.

“If Director Brennan’s statement is based on intelligence he received while still leading the CIA, why didn’t he include it in the Intelligence Community Assessment released in 2017?” Burr said in his statement. “If his statement is based on intelligence he has seen since leaving office, it constitutes an intelligence breach. If he has some other personal knowledge of or evidence of collusion, it should be disclosed to the Special Counsel, not The New York Times.”

“This was just -- came up lately, and it's a disgusting thing, frankly. Look, I say it. I say it again: That whole situation is a rigged witch hunt. It's a totally rigged deal. They should be looking at the other side. They should be looking at all the people that got fired by them, all of the people that got fired,” Trump said.

“They should be looking at Bruce Ohr and his wife Nellie for dealing with, by the way, indirectly, Russians. They should be looking at Steele. They should be looking at all these FBI guys who got fired and demoted,” he said. “It’s not us. It is a rigged witch hunt. I’ve said it for a long time.”

When asked about revoking Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr’s security clearance, Trump said, “I think Bruce Ohr is a disgrace. I suspect I’ll be taking it away very quickly. I think that Bruce Ohr is a disgrace, with his wife, Nellie. For him to be in the Justice Department, and to be doing what he did, that is a disgrace. That is disqualifying for Mueller, and Mr. Mueller has a lot of conflicts, also, directly yourself. So you know that.”

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...if-anything-im
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Because others here will call things equally, as you see them doing with Omarosa or others found to have been involved in wrongdoing, and there's been more than just her. I'm not going to call someone that posts defense as far right supporters, when I know they also will speak out when someone is proven to have done something illegal or harmful. Perhaps not every single time, but a lot lot more than "never" which is what you do. And I couldn't give a fuck about others and that shit, I post to debate with things I disagree with the most. You're finding another reason to whine like a bitch because you're the only one being called out. Well, you're the only one who is consistently whistling in the wind and acting like they are deaf when it comes to being even somewhat fair in what it is you defend and don't defend. Again, you're a hack.
    Jim...

Only far left liberals speak in absolute terms , using words like 'never', 'everyone', and 'all'
    to name a few.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I never said it was illegal or unconstitutional. All I said is it is vindictive. The message is clear. Criticize the president and get spanked. Do we really want to set this precedent? This is what 3rd world countries do.
    Third world countries would have Brennan boiled in oil in public. Get your head out of your ass.

6. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Levin knows, he's just partisan. It's no secret ex chiefs keep their clearances because they are often consulted about events during their time that are related to events now. That keeps the chain of experience strong.
    You've really stated some dumb, partisan crap throughout this thread.

It IS a "secret" that "ex chiefs" keep their clearances for consultation purposes. That is pure bullshit. As has been stated and I will reiterate ... clearance and access are two, VERY different things.

What goes with the clearance is anything you have learned that is classified in nature is just THAT (tough one for you, I know ) CLASSIFIED. You are NOT allowed to discuss it nor divulge ANY of the info without express, written permission to do so by PROPER AUTHORITY. Leftwingnut MSM is NOT "proper authority".

Access compartmentalizes classified info. The clearance alone grants you access to NOTHING. "Access", granted (again) by PROPER AUTHORITY allows you to view, participate in and/or whatever ONLY those things SPECIFICALLY detailed in the access letter, in writing.

I had a TS. AT had a TS. If I walked into his comm center and started trying to read whatever the F I wanted he'd have me in the brig in a minute. If he walked into a mission brief without access, I would shut everyone down and kick him the f out. The purpose to keep boneheads like apparently everyone on the left and withing the DOJ from just blurting out anything they want whenever they feel like it.

THAT is how it works. I don't care if you don't agree with it, like it, or it disagrees with your politics THAT is HOW IT IS.

NOTHING allows Brennan to divulge ANY classified information on his own. And his access was or should have been withdrawn the second he was removed from his position that required the access.

Quit trying to tell people who handled classified material how the system is. It's tattooed on our eyelids because if we aren't some special lefty political appointee, it means our asses to f*ck up even once. We're busted to pvt, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, BCD and hard time. Ask John Walker. He's what happens to us mere mortals when we pull a Brennan or a Hillary.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Black Diamond, FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Likes Elessar, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Has anyone even found out EXACTLY what security clearance he had? I have to believe he had the lowest level of CONFIDENTIAL. Big deal. Criticize Trump and you get spanked. God bless America.
    Criticize obama and you got crucified.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Jim there are several DP members here who post nothing but BS and are radical right. Not once, not once, do you call them out like you do me. I might be a staunch left on this board which you call me out for, but never once do you call anyone out for being far right. So that is hypocritical on you. There are members here that would rather die than ever come within a universe of agreeing with a liberal idea or backing a liberal. Where is their call out Jim? You think you're fair, but the truth is you just run a fanboy community and like Trump and his base, you'll do anything not to piss them off.
    I missed THIS. @pete311

You are nothing but a leftwing, radical drone. You never post anything original. You never post anything on policy. You post anti-Trump rhetoric. PERIOD. If it's about Trump and it's bad, true or not, you're Johnny on the spot.

Tell you what. Get yourself a leftwingnut stance ON AN ISSUE, not a person, and get yourself a space in the one-on-one debate forum where you won't feel all threatened by all the mean, radical rightwingers here and I'll get @Kathianne to moderate.

Now, since you live in a cave and don't get the significance of that, she and I have been critical of Trump more than a few times. If you need evidence, feel free to go back starting about the Republican primaries and read on up to a few weeks ago. I don't think I can make it any more fair than THAT for you.

Bring your big boy panties and your lunch.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

11. Likes Elessar, FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I missed THIS. @pete311

You are nothing but a leftwing, radical drone. You never post anything original. You never post anything on policy. You post anti-Trump rhetoric. PERIOD. If it's about Trump and it's bad, true or not, you're Johnny on the spot.

Tell you what. Get yourself a leftwingnut stance ON AN ISSUE, not a person, and get yourself a space in the one-on-one debate forum where you won't feel all threatened by all the mean, radical rightwingers here and I'll get @Kathianne to moderate.

Now, since you live in a cave and don't get the significance of that, she and I have been critical of Trump more than a few times. If you need evidence, feel free to go back starting about the Republican primaries and read on up to a few weeks ago. I don't think I can make it any more fair than THAT for you.

13. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Ya know who Brennon reminds me of? BAGHDAD BOB!

He's a TOTAL POS, and he's DIRTIER and more CORRUPT and UNHINGED than a JUNK YARD DOG with RABIES, and evidently little Pete LIKES gutter trash that votes for COMMUNISTS... YEAH OH HELL YEAH... he should keep his security clearance so he can keep LEAKING classified and whatever information to the democrat propaganda wing... pfft... you have to be an absolute MORON to be arguing that... and a HACK...

CIA Director Once Voted for Communist Presidential Candidate

https://freebeacon.com/politics/cia-...ial-candidate/
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-19-2018 at 11:22 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I missed THIS. @pete311

I am anti-Trump. So... you gonna pull my clearance or something?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Don't sweat it. You would probably not be granted one anyway.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

17. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

So you're walking away from Gunny's challenge. Disappointing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    So you're walking away from Gunny's challenge. Disappointing.
    Unlike apparently most of you, I have a job, two actually.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Don't sweat it. You would probably not be granted one anyway.
    Don't be so sure, have you seen the group Trump hired? Most are under investigation. Hiring the best!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Don't be so sure, have you seen the group Trump hired? Most are under investigation. Hiring the best!
    Nothing proven yet, but a hell of a lot more from Obama's administration are feeling the heat and trying to hide
    and obfuscate...and notice Obama is silent all of a sudden?

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes. I know Gunny would own my ass so I'll be a pussy and continue to troll threads with mindless parroting
    Fixed it for you.