Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yup, he's vindictive, and there was no reason to remove Brennan's clearance

Gregg Jarrett: Ex-CIA Director Brennan shouldn't have a security clearance - He's a national security risk.

There is no good or legitimate reason for Brennan to maintain a security clearance. We expect CIA directors to be nonpartisan and apolitical. Brennan, always the devoted Clinton acolyte and sycophant, was not.

Rest - http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...rity-risk.html
    That one line sums it up perfectly. I know in the military, all members, under the UCMJ, are subject to THAT rule. I have to imagine
    Federal Agencies are as well:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unifor...ral_provisions

Scrolled down in the Punitive Articles section, and I saw 6 that Brennan violated,
    Arts 81, 89, 92, 102, 117, 132.
    Last edited by Elessar; 08-17-2018 at 06:59 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Jim there are several DP members here who post nothing but BS and are radical right. Not once, not once, do you call them out like you do me. I might be a staunch left on this board which you call me out for, but never once do you call anyone out for being far right. So that is hypocritical on you. There are members here that would rather die than ever come within a universe of agreeing with a liberal idea or backing a liberal. Where is their call out Jim? You think you're fair, but the truth is you just run a fanboy community and like Trump and his base, you'll do anything not to piss them off.
    Because others here will call things equally, as you see them doing with Omarosa or others found to have been involved in wrongdoing, and there's been more than just her. I'm not going to call someone that posts defense as far right supporters, when I know they also will speak out when someone is proven to have done something illegal or harmful. Perhaps not every single time, but a lot lot more than "never" which is what you do. And I couldn't give a fuck about others and that shit, I post to debate with things I disagree with the most. You're finding another reason to whine like a bitch because you're the only one being called out. Well, you're the only one who is consistently whistling in the wind and acting like they are deaf when it comes to being even somewhat fair in what it is you defend and don't defend. Again, you're a hack.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

"freedom of speech" - which Petey has mentioned several times. HOW has that been halted in any manner whatsoever? He simply had his clearance within the government removed, but is free to continue talking as he has been. I fail to see where his ability to speak has been infringed upon in the slightest bit.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Jim there are several DP members here who post nothing but BS and are radical right. Not once, not once, do you call them out like you do me. I might be a staunch left on this board which you call me out for, but never once do you call anyone out for being far right. So that is hypocritical on you. There are members here that would rather die than ever come within a universe of agreeing with a liberal idea or backing a liberal. Where is their call out Jim? You think you're fair, but the truth is you just run a fanboy community and like Trump and his base, you'll do anything not to piss them off.
    Well, I am not radical right. I was moderate Republican up until Obama started his garbage.

Your biggest problem is you think you are an expert in things you have never lived with or dealt with,
    refuse to listen those of us who have, and throw conniptions like many other liberals when called on it.

There are at least half a dozen of us in this forum that have been through high level briefings
    and activities, yet you think you are smarter than any of us. That is spoiled and juvenile.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

7. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Well, I am not radical right. I was moderate Republican up until Obama started his garbage.

Your biggest problem is you think you are an expert in things you have never lived with or dealt with,
    refuse to listen those of us who have, and throw conniptions like many other liberals when called on it.

There are at least half a dozen of us in this forum that have been through high level briefings
    and activities, yet you think you are smarter than any of us. That is spoiled and juvenile.

I am not smarter than you, just know that guys aren't half as smart as you think you are. That was on point with the Omarosa bit. I may not know military like you, but I know arrogance and it's all over you guys.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

The Latest: 60 more ex-CIA officials criticize Trump

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...rance-57242997

But they are just Obama folk right? You guys got a lot of nerve to side with Trump against 60 career CIA officials.
    Last edited by pete311; 08-17-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

But they are just Obama folk right? You guys got a lot of nerve to side with Trump against 60 career CIA officials.
    Yeah, EX cia officers, who likely aren't in the know about latest dealings behind the scenes and things coming out about Brennan, the guy you idolize and find perfect and whom never committed any wrongdoing of any kind.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yeah, EX cia officers, who likely aren't in the know about latest dealings behind the scenes and things coming out about Brennan, the guy you idolize and find perfect and whom never committed any wrongdoing of any kind.
    Yet somehow you know more about Brennan than them? They don't have access to FoxNews? Idolize Brennan? Find him perfect and innocent of any wrong doing? You putting words into my mouth now? Proof please.
    Last edited by pete311; 08-17-2018 at 07:57 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Pete, with boner in hand, thinking of Brennan and how he has something to whine about some more.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Petey.....Your endless sources have been proven to hate Trump, and the TRUTH

You really need to turn off all of your LEFTIST sources, and do some real, personal investigations to back up your brainwashed attitude from the Liberal SNOWFLAKE camp, where pills are being handed out for Trump Derangement Syndrome....picked up from the sidewalks of San Francisco, before the city workers get their POOPER SCOOPERS busy.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'm pretty sure that none of us expected the permanent swamp dwellers to sit back quietly and accept an outsider coming in and taking back control of the federal government for the people. If the permanent bureaucratic class is willing to bankrupt states and cities all over the country to continue their right to salaries, benefits and pensions that no one but the top 1% enjoys, why would the intelligence community act any differently? Ain't it interesting that the focus of evil, according to the progressives, throughout the 60's and 70's are now the paragons of reason and defenders of all things constitutional because they now defend the overarching, all powerful federal government and its' standard bearers.
    Last edited by FakeNewsSux; 08-17-2018 at 08:25 PM.

15. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default You funny petey, vewy vewy funny.

How does it feel, seeing the number of Swamp Dwellers being exposed enough to step forward to DEFEND themselves....while wondering WHO WILL BE NEXT?
    Of course all of those LEFTOVER OBAMA folks who were planning great futures with HILLARY as their president....must do the normal, Liberal, DNC agenda...pointing accusing fingers AWAY from themselves. NOTE TO PETEY....THE JIG IS UP. The President is CLEANIN' HOUSE, and SEWER.

How's it feel to get some of your own MEDICINE????
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I am not smarter than you, just know that guys aren't half as smart as you think you are. That was on point with the Omarosa bit. I may not know military like you, but I know arrogance and it's all over you guys.
    POT...Meet Kettle..funny line: "I am not smarter than you, just know guys aren't half as smart as you think you are"

In conclusion, by your very own statement you are less than half as smart as you think you are.

Brilliant!
    Last edited by Elessar; 08-18-2018 at 12:18 AM.

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default poor petey on a Lonely Friday nite alone.

You just won't ever get it, will ya petey. You're not even smart enough to recognize when ALL OF US are imitating YOU. It's your arrogance that makes us almost feel sorry for you, until we laugh at you. We've all learned your tactics, taken directly from the DNC playbook.
    You have been taught to always accuse, and blame in order to avoid being proven to be the dummy you want to hide from us. BUT petey...it simply ain't workin' for ya!
    So, this is for them.