Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default John Brennan started the Spygate Scandal?

And this news came out a couple of days ago, how did I miss this? And this would sure as F explain losing his security clearance, and outing another high ranking official working to bring down Trump before he even got started.

Here is the current article at the top, and the article from a few days ago at the bottom.

---

RUDY WAS RIGHT: Criminal John Brennan Walked the Junk Dossier Over to Harry Reid to Start the Spygate Scandal — SHOULD BE JAILED

On Monday Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani went on with Sean Hannity and dropped another landmine on the Deep State.

Rudy told Sean Hannity that it was JOHN BRENNAN who was running the spy ring on Donald Trump.

Rudy then added, “He should be in front of a grand jury.

Rudy Giuliani: I’m gonna tell you who orchestrated, who was the quarterback for all of this. It isn’t just Strzok. He’s a bit of a puppet. It’s not just Mueller, he’s a puppet…

Sean Hannity: I have a funny feeling you’re about to drop a bomb on me.

Rudy Giuliani: The guy’s running it was Brennan. And he should be in front of a grand jury.

BOOM!

On Wednesday night Dan Bongino filled in the blank spaces on the page.

Bongino described how former CIA Director John Brennan maneuvered Congress and the FBI to launch the most corrupt and criminal spying activity in the history of the United States.

Dan Bongino: You understand that John Brennan was the puppet master of the entire scheme to violate the civil liberties of Donald Trump and his team? John Brennan was that guy. John Brennan, Tucker, tweeting today about his principles. I thought it was a joke. I had to check for the blue check-mark. John Brennan has no principles. This is a disgraceful human being who nearly destroyed the reputation of the intelligence community. Tucker, on August 25th of 2016, John Brennan himself, this is a fact, it’s public record. He went and briefed Harry Reid up on the Hill about elements in the dossier that then made it into a letter from Harry Reid to the FBI that was used.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-jailed-video/

Article from 8/13

RUDY DROPS ANOTHER BOMB: The Guy Running Spy Ring on Trump was John Brennan – “He Should be in Front of Grand Jury”

Rudy Giuliani joined Sean Hannity on Monday night to discuss the ongoing Mueller Trump-Russia investigation.

During the discussion Trump’s top attorney told Sean Hannity that the Mueller team committed crimes.

And then Rudy went off on partisan hack and former CIA Chief John Brennan.

Sean Hannity: Do you see crimes?

Rudy Giuliani: Absolutely. I just told you one. The perjury on the affidavit. I was telling you about Hillary crimes a year before Comey outlined them all… She got off in a fixed investigation — run by Peter Strzok! Hah-hah. The dossier is obtained the day that they dropped the case against Hillary… I’m gonna tell you who orchestrated, who was the quarterback for all of this. It isn’t just Strzok. He’s a bit of a puppet. It’s not just Mueller, he’s a puppet…

Sean Hannity: I have a funny feeling you’re about to drop a bomb on me.

Rudy Giuliani: The guy’s running it was Brennan. And he should be in front of a grand jury.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...nd-jury-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

This is some dumb shit. There is nothing illegal here. The intel communities did their job. You're going to wait till hell freezes over before anything happens because even a Trump run white house and republican congress won't do shit because they know it was all legit and Trump is going down.
    Last edited by pete311; 08-16-2018 at 01:39 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    This is some dumb shit. There is nothing illegal here. The intel communities did their job. You're going to wait till hell freezes over before anything happens because even a Trump run white house and republican congress won't do shit because they know it was all legit and Trump is going down.
    Trump is going down? LOL Been hearing that BS for over 2 years now.

The intel communities passing around a shitty dossier with fake information, to democrats and others, and then folks in the intelligence agency working in ways to try and prevent Trump from winning the election. That is NOT legit and NOT doing their jobs. But of course, as usual, you whine and bitch about anything Trump, and then ignore and/or excuse any wrongdoing from the left. Par for the course on your hypocrisy.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Trump is going down? LOL Been hearing that BS for over 2 years now.

The intel communities passing around a shitty dossier with fake information, to democrats and others, and then folks in the intelligence agency working in ways to try and prevent Trump from winning the election. That is NOT legit and NOT doing their jobs. But of course, as usual, you whine and bitch about anything Trump, and then ignore and/or excuse any wrongdoing from the left. Par for the course on your hypocrisy.
    Watergate took 4 years. How long was the bengazi investigation? Who cares about the dossier? It isn't even what started the investigation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Watergate took 4 years. How long was the bengazi investigation? Who cares about the dossier? It isn't even what started the investigation.
    Sure thing petey. your lack of interest in any wrongdoing has been noted since day one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I know for a FACT... that ---^^^--- is the DUMBEST thing I've ever read on this board.

Little Pete, now I DO believe that you're fuckin' retarded.

9. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I know for a FACT... that ---^^^--- is the DUMBEST thing I've ever read on this board.

Little Pete, now I DO believe that you're fuckin' retarded.
    Naaahh....

He is a self-proclaimed expert in all things in the Intel and LE realms.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

No it wasn't Brennan. It was Belichick.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Hey Pete, remember when the liberal Democrat Queen of the Senate, Dianne Feinstein, accused Dir. Brennan of violating the constitutional separation of powers by illegally spying of the Senate Intelligence Committee's computer system. Just to make sure you don't accuse me of being politically biased, I'll let progressive icon, Sen. Wyden explain on the world's most trusted news source, CNN, to defender of the public's right to know, Jake Tapper:

CIA director John Brennan lied to you and to the Senate. Fire him

Trevor Timm

Private apologies are not enough for a defender of torture, the architect of America’s drone program and the most talented liar in Washington. The nation’s top spy needs to go

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...an-lied-senate

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Sure thing petey....

He's goin' down, just like You, and all the Liberal Snowflakes Insisted TRUMP couldn't win.

Whatever meds you have to help you get over the BRAINWASHING from the DNC infirmary that gives out FREE Trump Derangement Syndrome Supositories for the Mentally Troubled Snowflakes who drank too much DNC Kool-aid from the Cesspool.

NEEDS TO BE REFILLED.
    Last edited by aboutime; 08-18-2018 at 09:56 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

14. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Brennan will be lucky if he stays out of prison.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-19-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Is this all you got Pete? Aren't you the one calling everyone else "radical right" yet all you got is some far-left, loony wishful thinking?

Was there a point to even hitting reply to post? I see nothing in your post that even remotely responds to anything, much less the OP. Seems pretty radical to me ...
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Bolton, in Israel, suggests Brennan may have misused classified info, warns of meddling by four countries

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...countries.html
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-19-2018 at 11:04 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Trump is going down. It's a lock. Just like Hillary.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    He's goin' down, just like You, and all the Liberal Snowflakes Insisted TRUMP couldn't win.

Whatever meds you have to help you get over the BRAINWASHING from the DNC infirmary that gives out FREE Trump Derangement Syndrome Supositories for the Mentally Troubled Snowflakes who drank too much DNC Kool-aid from the Cesspool.

NEEDS TO BE REFILLED.
    Oops looks like you beat me to the punch.

20. Thanks aboutime thanked this post