Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Default Nikoh waiting on winter!

I'm sure she can't wait for some snow already! But she's not exactly down on the green grass and other mischievous things to get herself into.

I love her to death! I did the moment I saw her. She's now eaten, and I swear I am not lying, about 11 rolls or so of toilet paper. Or should I say she destroys them, shreds them. Worse than kittens!

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat…You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war by land, sea, and air. War with all our might and with all the strength God has given us, and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs - Victory in spite of all terrors - Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival.
    Winston Churchill

2. Likes Kathianne, NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

So big now!
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    So big now!
    Yup! Getting bigger almost daily! It looks like she's thin, but trust me, she's not! She's getting taller at the same time like her Daddy! She eats a ton. She gets breakfast consisting of nutritious hard food in the morning, and then a mixture of that hard food and a can of some good soft food as well. She gets plenty of regular bones for chewing, and also her share of things to eat. And of course anything she can steal.

I love her tail. She's got this huge bushy tail, but so soft and clean!

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat…You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war by land, sea, and air. War with all our might and with all the strength God has given us, and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs - Victory in spite of all terrors - Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival.
    Winston Churchill

5. Likes NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She looks great!
    Question??? Who is holding the camera and who is she looking at?
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams