Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Netflix's Wolf Fired Like a Dog

Every dog has their day.

Quite frankly, with the language she used towards Sara Huckabee Sanders and others, I'm glad she got fired like a dog. She couldn't even hack it on a streaming service but for longer than 3 months.

---

Netflix's Wolf Fired Like a Dog

Netflix “comedian” Michelle Wolf’s show has been canceled by the online streaming service after the raunchy comedy program failed to attract many viewers.

"The Break with Michelle Wolf" only lasted one season and has been on Netflix for less than three months. But, Wolf sparked controversy in April after making several jabs at this year's White House Correspondents Dinner making fun of Press Secretary Sarah Sanders’ appearance as well as abortion.

Several high profile conservatives, including American Conservative Union president Matt Schlapp, walked out of the event in protest of her disparaging remarks. Then, months later on her now-canceled Netflix show, Wolf compared Immigration and Customs Enforcement to the Islamic terrorist group known as ISIS.

For her July 4th special, Wolf said abortions should be celebrated. As reported by Regan, The July 4th...episodes concluded with Wolf chanting “God Bless abortions and God Bless America!” Wolf then insinuated that men should not have a seat at the table for conversations about abortion and even the fate of their own child, and encouraged women to ignore the male opinion:

'Women, don’t forget, you have the power to give life and men will try to control that...Don’t let them,' the comedian said."

As the Hollywood Reporter notes, "When Wolf’s weekly series was first announced, the 33-year-old joked that viewers could 'expect the types of jokes my former bosses would tell me we couldn’t do on TV.' At the time, Netflix’s vp content Bela Bajaria added more earnestly: 'We're thrilled to be working with … a performer with a singular voice.'"

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...a-dog-n2510910
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks NightTrain, aboutime thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I downvoted that horrid woman's series on Netflix. I did my part.

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

6. Thanks Abbey Marie, SassyLady thanked this post