Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
“Better to wait for better times”
I could not adequately describe how hearty a chuckle that like drew out of me, pure gold.
Noir. You KNOW better times are ahead.

Mrs May can't - surely - last too much longer. She'll be replaced by somebody tougher, more uncompromising. That replacement, if worthy of his / her job, will toughly challenge the EU to offer us something better in a future deal. If they do, then, they do (... but it'd be out of character for them, so I very much doubt it). If they don't ... we get out of the EU minus a deal, initially saving ourselves 39 billion pounds. We'll go full pelt to get other deals from whatever country will give us good and worthy ones (e.g, the US !!! ).

Teething troubles from initial exit over with ... we'll prosper, probably like never before. So, yes, Noir. BETTER TIMES.

Sure - Too bureaucratic, not transparent in policy or process, poor implementation of international court rulings, unnecessary formation of executive, poor responses to financial crisis, very slow to modernise law in the digital space (ie net neutrality, Patents etc), poor protections and representation for smaller countries...the list goes on, and on.
By God. You did it ! Well done.

So, OK. From your list ... I must assume that, when we rid ourselves of that pathetic, dictatorial, stultifyingly slow & grossly inefficient waste of space otherwise known as the EU ... you'll be cheering at least as loudly as I will be ...

... YES ? ...