I think I've tried just about everything there is out there short of the ridiculously high priced stuff, but I have this 10/11" Oxo frying pan with a lid and I liked it. I'm doing dishes just now and notice that in a bunch of places the non stick is starting flake off and the damn thing isn't that old, and I have never, ever had anything in it that would have nicked it, and I don't stack anything on it and I wash it alone. Needless to say I don't want to buy another Oxo. Also have a Calphalon large skillet and it isn't bad, love my Calphalon stainless steel fry pan and all my cast iron, but I like to have a couple good non stick so I'm wondering what others here use and what their experiences have been.

I have several sauce pans / pots that are Paula Dean non stick, and those have worn like iron. I'd recommend those to anyone. I was really pissed when walfuck decided to stop selling Paula Dean cookware. I've cut back my shopping at walmart since then. I buy everything I possibly can locally before I make a trip to walmart to buy anything.