Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Be careful what you wish for, bubba. My "weight loss program" was a month tied to some IVs and couldn't walk when I got out of it. I'm STILL rehabbing myself from THAT.

I went from 205 to 155 in about a week. All you need is an infection in your lung that gets you put on life support then have a stroke and be dead for a couple of minutes. When you wake up VOILA! 155! I spent a year trying to get back around 185 without getting fat. And learning to walk all over.

I think there are easier ways to lose some body fat. Just sayin'
    I had a lung fill with fluid. They had to cut the fucker open. I didn't have much weight to lose back then so it wasn't very pleasant. Got a huge scar on the right side of my chest and two smaller scars where they jammed in drain tubes. Can't tell you how much THAT hurt. All I remember is the doctor saying... "FIVE MORE CC'S OF MORPHINE." I don't know how many times he said that. All I remember is the pain the sound it made when he finally got it in my lung... then I passed out. But they weren't done yet, they weren't happy with how far down the tube was in my lung. I think they just wanted someone they could talk into hacking their lung open so they could train the resident surgeons. I wouldn't let them do it now, not after I saw it really didn't make any damn difference at all. Fuckin' VA... I'll tell ya.

Buy like you, that's all the more reason I want to work out and stay as healthy as I can.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-25-2018 at 08:39 PM.