Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

Used to piss my ex off when I'd pull the weights out of the closet every morning and set the "gym" up in the living room. Done THAT more than once. Who needs a table? Got a bench, right?
    There used to be a dining room table there, now there's going to be a gym... I have TV trays to eat on, which is what I always use. I hadn't eaten at the table for over a year, and even then it was when I had company. All the table ever did was collect dust. I think putting the gym there is a much better idea. It'll be right under my nose so I'll use it every day. Tracking says it'll be here tomorrow. Says the shipping weight is 459 pounds, so just putting it together will probably be a work out all by itself. Sure excited to get going though. Haven't smoked for days now, and ain't gonna buy any either. Going to try eating a little healthier too. Going to see if I can actually put some bulk on this 63 year old disabled vet. I know I can at least feel better...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 09-03-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Son of a BITCH... now this morning, this shipping company I've never heard of, has changed the due date for delivery from the 4th to the 5th... DAMN IT. I woke up early and couldn't fall back asleep because I was excited about getting the gym today, and now this... PISS, ME, OFF.